Pickering Holiday Cottages | Pickering Holiday Rentals | Pickering Accommodation Pickering, North York Moors, England
Cherry Tree Cottage - Pickering The Property A cosy and characterful stone cottage tucked away behind coach house doors, on the edge of the market town of Pickering. This unique Pickering cottage has a wealth of outstanding original features, with flagged stone floors, impressive exposed timbers and a beautiful entrance door. The mezzanine floor in this Pickering cottage houses the double bedroom and bathroom, and overlooks the comfortable sitting room below with its warming woodburner. For couples looking for a romantic retreat, this Pickering cottage is a little gem. Outside this Pickering cottage, a sheltered, sunny courtyard provides the perfect spot for an evening glass of wine. A short stroll brings you into the pretty market town of Pickering with an excellent range of shops, tea rooms and local inns. Other nearby attractions include Pickering Castle and the North York Moors steam railway – not to be missed. Ideally placed, this Pickering cottage is within easy reach of the coastal towns of Whitby and Scarborough and the historic city of York. Explore the breathtaking countryside of the North York Moors and visit the interesting market towns of Kirkbymoorside, Malton and Helmsley. Note: This property is next to ref. 12415 and together they accommodate 6. Accommodation One mezzanine double bedroom (some restricted head room from sloping roof). Shower room with deluxe double shower with massaging body jets, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Amenities Full gas central heating with additional heating from woodburner in sitting room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburmer inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Bike storage. Shared courtyard with garden furniture and BBQ. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1 min walk. Note: Children are not accepted in this property.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 310||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with deluxe double shower with massaging body jets, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, River Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for Rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : 30 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The Beck Isle Museum is also well worth a visit with its unique collection of black and white photography and displays of rural life. Walkers will be spoilt for choice by the rolling hills, valleys, rivers and abundant wildlife of the North York Moors, whilst the City of York and the Heritage Coast are just half an hourâ€™s drive. All in all, a wonderful setting for a relaxing holiday.
- Other Views : This historic market town, with its full range of amenities and with its traditional shops, pubs and restaurants, serves as the official gateway to the beautiful North York Moors National Park. Enjoy a ride on the North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway â€“ Harry Potter fans can even explore some of the locations used in the filming of the Philosopherâ€™s Stone!
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Pickering, North York Moors, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , North York Moors Holiday Rentals, North York Moors Accommodations, North York Moors Hotels, North York Moors Villas, North York Moors Bed and Breakfasts, North York Moors Beach Rentals, North York Moors Vacation Rentals, North York Moors Holiday Deals, North York Moors Self Catering, North York Moors HHoliday Rentals , Pickering Holiday Rentals, Pickering Accommodations, Pickering Hotels, Pickering Villas, Pickering Bed and Breakfasts, Pickering Beach Rentals, Pickering Vacation Rentals, Pickering Holiday Deals, Pickering Self Catering, Pickering HHoliday Rentals ,