Ripon Holiday Cottage| Ripon Holiday Rentals Ripon, Yorkshire Dales - South, England
Cathedral Way - Ripon The Property A delightful first floor apartment set in one of the finest Grade II listed buildings in the heart of the historic city of Ripon. Fully renovated, this Ripon self catering apartment provides ideal holiday accommodation for exploring the many delights of this historic location. Decorated and furnished to a high standard, this lovely self catering apartment in Ripon has a light and airy, modern feel, and provides very comfortable family accommodation. The useful ground floor entrance hall leads up the internal staircase to the sitting room of this Ripon self catering apartment. There is also a dining area in the sitting room, a well-equipped kitchen, three cosy bedrooms and a shower room. Outside this self catering apartment in Ripon there is private parking for two cars, and a pretty, shared courtyard, ideal for sitting out and enjoying a glass of wine or summer barbecue. Strolling round the city is a real delight, with its impressive cathedral, fascinating museums, quaint pubs, interesting shops, homely tearooms and fine restaurants. Nearby Harrogate boasts a wide variety of quaint pubs, tempting restaurants and colourful antique shops, whilst the magnificent Turkish Baths, old theatres, and “Bettys” Tea Room - overlooking Montpelier Gardens - are not to be missed. With beautiful countryside to explore, and heritage houses and castles to visit, this is the perfect Ripon self catering apartment for a city break with a difference.
Accommodation All first floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen. Sitting room with electric fire and dining area.
Amenities Electric central heating throughout, electric fire in sitting area. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Private off road parking for 2 cars. Secure parking for motorbike and bicycles. Shared courtyard with furniture. One well behaved pet welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shops and pubs less than 1 min walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 294||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Desert, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain, Snow Ski,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Fully renovated, this Ripon self catering apartment provides ideal holiday accommodation for exploring the many delights.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 30 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The historic houses of Norton Conyers and Newby Hall & Gardens are also closeby. If you do feel the need to get in the car and explore, Ripon is ideal for touring both the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors, not to mention Harrogate, Knaresborough and York too!
- Other Views : Dominated by its imposing cathedral, the historic city of Ripon has a great deal to offer visitors - the Cathedral with its 1300 year old crypt, the Yorkshire Law & Order Museums, various craft markets, an International Music Festival and Ripon Races; not to mention the many beautiful riverside and canal walks. Even the famous Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden are within walking distance along the banks of the River Skell and it is just a few miles to the popular Lightwater Valley Theme Park with its Factory Shopping Village.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Ripon, Yorkshire Dales - South, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Yorkshire Dales - South Holiday Rentals, Yorkshire Dales - South Accommodations, Yorkshire Dales - South Hotels, Yorkshire Dales - South Villas, Yorkshire Dales - South Bed and Breakfasts, Yorkshire Dales - South Beach Rentals, Yorkshire Dales - South Vacation Rentals, Yorkshire Dales - South Holiday Deals, Yorkshire Dales - South Self Catering, Yorkshire Dales - South HHoliday Rentals , Ripon Holiday Rentals, Ripon Accommodations, Ripon Hotels, Ripon Villas, Ripon Bed and Breakfasts, Ripon Beach Rentals, Ripon Vacation Rentals, Ripon Holiday Deals, Ripon Self Catering, Ripon HHoliday Rentals ,