Richmond Holiday Cottage | Richmond Holiday Rentals| Richmond Accommodation Richmond, Yorkshire Dales - North, England
The Property A delightful, stone-built, terraced cottage apartment, set back in a pretty courtyard just a three minute walk from the centre of Richmond. Set out over the first floor this Richmond cottage provides comfortable accommodation in a lovely location. Ideal for a romantic break, this Richmond cottage features a warm and cosy sitting room with open fire, an adjoining main bedroom with king-size bed, a small but functional kitchen, and a pretty little bathroom. Outside, a mature cottage garden with views of the castle provides a lovely area to sit out and enjoy an evening meal. It is just a three minute walk to discover Richmond's cobbled streets and architecture, featuring an array of superb inns and restaurants and several intriguing museums. Explore the fascinating Norman castle, peruse the colourful stalls at the weekly market, or take a leisurely stroll along the picturesque River Swale. A superb location for exploring Swaledale, the Yorkshire Dales National Park, York Minster and the North York Moors, making this Richmond cottage the ideal base for touring the North of England. Accommodation All first floor. One king-size double bedroom with vanity unit. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Small kitchen. Sitting room with open fire and dining area. Amenities Full gas central heating (controls in owners' property), additional heating from open fire in sitting room. 2-ring electric hob, combination microwave oven, fridge/freezer, TV with basic Sky, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games. Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Small shared garden and patio area with furniture. Ample on road parking 100 to 200 yards away. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shops and pubs 3 mins walk. Note: Cottage is accessed via an external stone-built staircase to the first floor accommodation which is level with the rear garden. Note: No infants or children.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 333||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain, Snow Ski,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, River Front, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditional Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : 30 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Can be Arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Today there are wonderful walks to be enjoyed such as the Castle Walk - a dramatic terrace walk beneath the castle walls - or alternatively walk alongside the River Swale where there are parks, safe paddling areas and small waterfalls to enjoy. Within the town, narrow streets and alleys radiate from the cobbled Market Place (which has a weekly market and monthly farmersâ€™ market) and there are numerous shops, pubs and restaurants to enjoy. The town flourished in the 18th and 19th Centuries and the resulting elegant Georgian architecture lines many of the old streets. The Georgian Theatre is one of the oldest surviving theatres in the country with visitors enjoying its regular productions all year round.
- Other Views : Situated at the entrance to Swaledale, the ancient market town of Richmond stands on a prominent hilltop site to the north of the River Swale. Its cobbled streets and narrow alleys or 'wynds' enshrine over nine centuries of busy history and unique character. The town grew up around its Castle, a Norman fortress dating back to 1071, famously situated high above the river - indeed the name Richmond is derived from 'Riche-mont' meaning 'strong hill'.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Richmond, Yorkshire Dales - North, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Yorkshire Dales - North Holiday Rentals, Yorkshire Dales - North Accommodations, Yorkshire Dales - North Hotels, Yorkshire Dales - North Villas, Yorkshire Dales - North Bed and Breakfasts, Yorkshire Dales - North Beach Rentals, Yorkshire Dales - North Vacation Rentals, Yorkshire Dales - North Holiday Deals, Yorkshire Dales - North Self Catering, Yorkshire Dales - North HHoliday Rentals , Richmond Holiday Rentals, Richmond Accommodations, Richmond Hotels, Richmond Villas, Richmond Bed and Breakfasts, Richmond Beach Rentals, Richmond Vacation Rentals, Richmond Holiday Deals, Richmond Self Catering, Richmond HHoliday Rentals ,