Evesham Holiday Cottages | Evesham Holiday Rentals and Accommodations Evesham, Worcestershire, England
The Coach House - Charlton Near Evesham The Property A charming first floor barn conversion, located in the pretty Worcestershire village of Charlton, just 3 miles from the historic market town of Evesham. This Worcestershire cottage offers cosy, contemporary accommodation, ideal for a romantic break in a beautiful, unspoilt part of the English countryside. This Worcestershire cottage offers a delightful double bedroom and an open plan living area with well-equipped fitted kitchen, breakfast bar and cosy sitting area. The pretty village of Charlton offers a traditional, dog friendly, local pub, whilst just 5 miles from this romantic Worcestershire cottage is the charming riverside town of Pershore, which offers many restaurants, pubs and individual shops, and numerous activities. Stratford-upon-Avon, Cheltenham Spa and Worcester are all within easy driving distance of your holiday cottage, while National Trust properties, museums and beautiful walks and cycle trails can be enjoyed in the area. A wonderful Worcestershire holiday cottage at any time of year. Accommodation All first floor (accessed via internal steps from front door on ground floor). One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, hand held shower, basin and WC. Open plan living accommodation with fitted kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area. Amenities Electric storage heaters throughout. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Ground floor bike storage. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 1 mile. Dog friendly pub 5 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 233||-|
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom, 1 Living Room
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, hand held shower, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent, Regular city Transport is available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed
- Games : Games Video, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Can be Arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Also close by is Broadway, a quintessential English village, one of the most beautiful in the Cotswolds, offering a superb range of unique shops and boutiques, top class art galleries, restaurants and hotels. Broadway is steeped in history with its origins dating back to Roman times. Stratford-upon-Avon, famous as the birthplace of William Shakespere is just 9 miles away and is well worth a visit. The surrounding open countryside offers agricultural shows, open gardens and village fetes, plus many lovely walks, cycle trails, museums and National Trust properties - something to suit all tastes at any time of year.
- Other Views : The thriving Worcestershire village of Charlton lies between the River Avon and Bredon Hill and boasts an excellent country inn. The village lies in the Vale of Evesham, just 3 miles from the old market town of Evesham, famous for its horticulture. The regency Spa town of Cheltenham, with its range of shops, cinemas, theatres, restaurants and pubs, and famous Gold Cup horse racing, is a short drive away.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Evesham, Worcestershire, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Worcestershire Holiday Rentals, Worcestershire Accommodations, Worcestershire Hotels, Worcestershire Villas, Worcestershire Bed and Breakfasts, Worcestershire Beach Rentals, Worcestershire Vacation Rentals, Worcestershire Holiday Deals, Worcestershire Self Catering, Worcestershire HHoliday Rentals , Evesham Holiday Rentals, Evesham Accommodations, Evesham Hotels, Evesham Villas, Evesham Bed and Breakfasts, Evesham Beach Rentals, Evesham Vacation Rentals, Evesham Holiday Deals, Evesham Self Catering, Evesham HHoliday Rentals ,