Goodrich Cottages| Goodrich Holiday Cottages Goodrich, Herefordshire, England
Rocklands Farm - Goodrich Near Ross-on-wye The Property Goodrich 1 mile. A delightful, stone built cottage, attached to the owner's farmhouse, in a courtyard setting, on a working livestock farm, a mile from the village of Goodrich, and surrounded by beautiful Herefordshire countryside. This charming Goodrich cottage provides warm and welcoming accommodation, with an open plan living area with a well equipped kitchen, dining area and a cosy sitting area with woodburner-effect electric fire. The stylish and fresh en-suite bedroom of this lovely Goodrich cottage further compliments the accommodation, and provides a perfect Goodrich cottage base from which to enjoy the many local activities on offer. The owner's beautiful walled garden and patio area are available at all times for guests at this Goodrich cottage to enjoy. Goodrich village stands on the banks of the Wye, and is home to Goodrich Castle. The attractive town of Ross-on-Wye is close to this Goodrich cottage, and attractions such as Symonds Yat and Hay-on-Wye are an easy drive away. The Black Mountains and the Forest of Dean are also close by and are perfect for those that enjoy the countryside and great outdoors. A lovely Goodrich cottage ideal all year round. Accommodation One twin bedroom (beds can be joined together to make a king-size double on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner-effect electric fire. Note: To make a king-size double the beds are joined together with heavy duty cable ties, and king-size bedding is provided. Amenities Full oil central heating, additional heating from electric fire in sitting area. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD player. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Shared patio and large courtyard garden with furniture and BBQ. Bike storage available. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Livery and B&B available by prior arrangement. Pub and shop 1 mile. Note: Main entrance is shared by the owners, the cottage has its own lockable front door, off the farmhouse porch.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 245||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : en-suite shower, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : This charming Goodrich cottage provides warm and welcoming accommodation.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 30 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Close by, overlooking a large loop in the River Wye, is the historic market town of Ross-on-Wye, in the heart of rural Herefordshire. This attractive town has timbered Tudor houses clustered around the striking 17th century Market Hall, and there are excellent shops, pubs and restaurants to suit every taste. Stroll along the lovely river bank, take a river cruise, or view the surrounding countryside from a hot-air balloon. Enjoy trips to Symonds Yat, Hay-on-Wye, the Black Mountains and the Forest of Dean, while The Cotswolds and Cardiff are less than an hourâ€™s drive away.
- Other Views : This lovely, quaint village stands on the banks of the River Wye, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the wonderful Wye Valley, and borders the Royal Forest of Dean. The famous Goodrich Castle is situated within the village, a perfect example of a 12th century â€œMarcher Castleâ€. Nestling amidst the villageâ€™s picturesque houses are the delightful village hall, friendly shop and a friendly pub serving good food.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Child Friendly Accommodation
- Goodrich, Herefordshire, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Herefordshire Holiday Rentals, Herefordshire Accommodations, Herefordshire Hotels, Herefordshire Villas, Herefordshire Bed and Breakfasts, Herefordshire Beach Rentals, Herefordshire Vacation Rentals, Herefordshire Holiday Deals, Herefordshire Self Catering, Herefordshire HHoliday Rentals , Goodrich Holiday Rentals, Goodrich Accommodations, Goodrich Hotels, Goodrich Villas, Goodrich Bed and Breakfasts, Goodrich Beach Rentals, Goodrich Vacation Rentals, Goodrich Holiday Deals, Goodrich Self Catering, Goodrich HHoliday Rentals ,