Charlton Cottages | Malmesbury Lets Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England
Cow Byre Cottage
Stonehill Farm Cottages Charlton 1 mile. Two delightful single storey, semi detached cottages, cleverly created from an attractive stone barn, within the grounds of the owner's farmhouse, a mile from the village of Charlton and only 4 miles from the ancient town of Malmesbury. These Malmesbury cottages can be found in a tranquil rural location surrounded by the lush North Wiltshire countryside. These Malmesbury cottages have been furnished and equipped to a very high standard, to provide a perfect, peaceful Wiltshire holiday base from which to explore this lovely area. Visit nearby Malmesbury Abbey, or the Cotswold Water Park, or how about a trip to view the interesting gardens at Westonbirt Arboretum? Just a little further afield are the National Trust village of Lacock, the setting for TV's Cranford, the Fox Talbot Museum, the picturesque lanes of Castle Combe and historic Bath. These lovely Malmesbury cottages make a comfortable holiday base, at any time of the year. The Property A comfortable and cosy single storey cottage, one of two, skilfully converted from a former barn. This Malmesbury cottage has been extremely well furnished and equipped, offering a pleasant rural base for exploring the area. Note: This cottage can be booked with Ref 3613 to sleep 4. Accommodation All ground floor (some internal steps). One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with small bath, shower over bath, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area. Amenities Electric central heating & electric convector heaters. Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, colour TV with DVD & Freeview, CD/radio, books/games/DVDs. Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Shared, lawned rear garden with furniture. Sorry, no pets & no smoking. Shop 4 miles. Pub 1 mile.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 369||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with small bath, shower over bath, basin & WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : 30 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Can be Arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : A short drive away are all the attractions at the Cotswold Water Park, or how about a visit to picturesque Castle Combe, or the quaint NT village of Lacock, used as the setting for the Cranford TV series? The superb Roman city of Bath is also easily accessible. This is a great rural location from which to explore this fascinating area.
- Other Views : The attractive North Wiltshire village of Charlton is found within glorious countryside only 4 miles from the historic town of Malmesbury, well known for its ancient ruined 12th century Benedictine Abbey. On the southern edge of the Cotswold Hills, the area provides superb walks, as well as numerous interesting places to visit including Westonbirt Arboretum, with its extensive collection of trees and shrubs.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Wiltshire Holiday Rentals, Wiltshire Accommodations, Wiltshire Hotels, Wiltshire Villas, Wiltshire Bed and Breakfasts, Wiltshire Beach Rentals, Wiltshire Vacation Rentals, Wiltshire Holiday Deals, Wiltshire Self Catering, Wiltshire HHoliday Rentals , Malmesbury Holiday Rentals, Malmesbury Accommodations, Malmesbury Hotels, Malmesbury Villas, Malmesbury Bed and Breakfasts, Malmesbury Beach Rentals, Malmesbury Vacation Rentals, Malmesbury Holiday Deals, Malmesbury Self Catering, Malmesbury HHoliday Rentals ,