Kensworth Holiday Cottage| Kensworth Holiday Lets Kensworth, Oxfordshire, England
Red Cow Cottage - Kensworth Near Whipsnade Zoo The Property Kensworth 1.3 miles. This mid-terraced, former farm worker's cottage, built in 1826, is located on the outer perimeter of Kensworth village, in central Bedfordshire, an ideal cottage for those who like to travel. This Kensworth cottage has wooden floors throughout, a cosy sitting room with beams and open fire, a fitted kitchen with a door leading you into a bright spacious conservatory with dining area and patio doors enjoying views over the garden. A steep narrow cottage staircase takes you to the first floor double bedroom and the attractive bathroom with roll-top bath, perfect for a relaxing soak after a busy day travelling in the area. The garden at this Kensworth cottage is enclosed on either side for privacy and is mainly laid to lawn with a decked patio and furniture with views over open fields to the rear. This Kensworth cottage is well placed for travelling in the area and discovering the many attractions on offer; within easy travelling distance of your cottage are Whipsnade Zoo, the wonderful scenic views over the Dunstable Downs, Ashridge Estate offering splendid walks, the historic Roman city of St Albans and the magnificent Woburn Abbey and Safari Park. Even central London can be easily reached by road or by train from nearby Dunstable or Luton. An ideal Kensworth travel cottage for touring the area and discovering the many fabulous attractions. Accommodation One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath with hand held shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with open fire. Conservatory with dining area. Amenities Electric oil-filled radiators with additional heating from open fire in sitting room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Fuel for open fire can be purchased locally. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car in nearby petrol station. Enclosed lawned garden with furniture. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 5 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk. Note: This cottage is situated on the A5 and as such will have associated road noise. Care must be taken at all times. Note: This cottage has steep internal stairs. Note: Babes-in-arms only.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain, Snow Ski,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with hand held shower, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : walking down the beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Just 9 miles away is the city of St Albans with a fascinating historical past dating back to Roman times. Visit St Albans Cathedral and the Verulamium Museum. Spend a day visiting NT Ascott House and Gardens, a stunning half timbered Jacobean farmhouse or Shaws Corner, the home of George Bernard Shaw. Experience living history at Woburn Abbey or visit the lions and tigers at Woburn Safari Park.
- Other Views : Kensworth is a village located in central Bedfordshire, which is on the edge of the Dunstable Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Dunstable Downs consists of acres of steep chalky grasslands enjoyed by wildlife and walkers, and is a hot spot for kite flying and gliders, all enjoying this beautiful natural landscape. Just 2 miles from Kensworth you can enjoy a day at Whipsnade Zoo or a little further away is Ashridge Estate with 5,000 acres of countryside offering wonderful walks.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Kensworth, Oxfordshire, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Oxfordshire Holiday Rentals, Oxfordshire Accommodations, Oxfordshire Hotels, Oxfordshire Villas, Oxfordshire Bed and Breakfasts, Oxfordshire Beach Rentals, Oxfordshire Vacation Rentals, Oxfordshire Holiday Deals, Oxfordshire Self Catering, Oxfordshire HHoliday Rentals , Kensworth Holiday Rentals, Kensworth Accommodations, Kensworth Hotels, Kensworth Villas, Kensworth Bed and Breakfasts, Kensworth Beach Rentals, Kensworth Vacation Rentals, Kensworth Holiday Deals, Kensworth Self Catering, Kensworth HHoliday Rentals ,