Frampton On Severn Holiday Cottage| Frampton On Severn Rentals Frampton On Severn, Gloucestershire, England
The Property A bright and spacious first floor apartment, one of two Gloucestershire self catering apartments on site, in the pretty canalside village of Frampton on Severn. Wards Court 1, a beautifully restored Gloucestershire self catering apartment, provides high quality, bright and airy open plan accommodation, modern fitted kitchen and contemporary furnishings. The double bedroom has a cosy romantic feel and has the added benefit of a luxurious en-suite bathroom. The large, shared entrance hall is ideal for storing walking boots, outdoor clothing and cycles whilst the delightful rear garden of this Gloucestershire self catering apartment has a patio area and furniture, and is the perfect place for relaxing after a long day exploring the delights of this beautiful and unspoilt area. Note: This property is next to Ref. 4061, and together they accommodate 8. Accommodation All first floor. One double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Large, shared ground floor hallway. Amenities Electric storage heaters throughout. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, use of washing machine/tumble dryer available on request and situated on the ground floor, colour TV/DVD player, stereo/CD. Books/games/DVDs. Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair on request. Roadside parking available outside the property or adjacent to the village green. Shared garden with furniture and BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 1 min. walk. Note: The owner runs Jacqueline's Restaurant next door, open five days a week for breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. The owner is able to prepare evening meals for guests by prior arrangement, and a separate dining room is available for guests wishing to enjoy a private celebration.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, 1, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : 1
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 30 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The designated SSSI and conservation area around the village green, and the Severn Estuary, famous for its tidal bore, are a delight for wildlife enthusiasts, while the Gloucester and Sharpness canal offers course fishing, boat hire, and many stunning walks and cycle routes. Slimbridge Wetlands is a very short drive, a reserve which exists to care for, and study, ducks and geese from around the world. Also close by is the Cotswold Way, and easy road access to the beautiful spa towns of Cheltenham and Bath, and the historic waterfront city of Gloucester, boasting Roman foundations, Victorian Docklands and a spectacular Norman Cathedral.
- Other Views : Frampton on Severn, a jewel in the Severn Valley, boasts the longest village green in England, is mentioned in the Domesday Book, and offers architecture spanning from Cruck cottages to Tudor and Georgian houses. The designated SSSI and conservation area around the village green, and the Severn Estuary, famous for its tidal bore, are a delight for wildlife enthusiasts, while the Gloucester and Sharpness canal offers course fishing, boat hire, and many stunning walks and cycle routes.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Frampton On Severn, Gloucestershire, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Gloucestershire Holiday Rentals, Gloucestershire Accommodations, Gloucestershire Hotels, Gloucestershire Villas, Gloucestershire Bed and Breakfasts, Gloucestershire Beach Rentals, Gloucestershire Vacation Rentals, Gloucestershire Holiday Deals, Gloucestershire Self Catering, Gloucestershire HHoliday Rentals , Frampton On Severn Holiday Rentals, Frampton On Severn Accommodations, Frampton On Severn Hotels, Frampton On Severn Villas, Frampton On Severn Bed and Breakfasts, Frampton On Severn Beach Rentals, Frampton On Severn Vacation Rentals, Frampton On Severn Holiday Deals, Frampton On Severn Self Catering, Frampton On Severn HHoliday Rentals ,