The Studio - Stratford-upon-avon Stratford, Warwickshire, England
The Studio - Stratford-upon-avon The Property Stratford-upon-Avon 3 miles. A charming ground floor cottage attached to the owners' home in the rural Warwickshire village of Alderminster, just 3 miles from historic Stratford-upon-Avon, home to the Royal Shakespeare Company. This delightful Stratford-upon-Avon cottage is stylishly furnished and decorated offering a contemporary, open plan living area with a fitted handmade kitchen and comfortable and cosy dining and sitting areas. There is a delightful double bedroom at this Stratford-upon-Avon cottage, making it perfect for a romantic break, whilst there is the added benefit of underfloor heating throughout. The pretty patio area at this Stratford-upon-Avon cottage is perfect for alfresco dining, so after a long day exploring the delights of this historic area, you can return to this Stratford-upon-Avon cottage to enjoy an enjoyable, relaxing break in your superb holiday cottage. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Amenities Gas central heating throughout. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD player, small library of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Patio with furniture. Off road parking for 1 car. Cycle storage available. One well behaved dog allowed. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 2 miles. Pub 1 min walk. Note: The property is just off the road and traffic noise can be heard when outside.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 251||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : A charming ground floor cottage
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Experience Olde England by visiting Shakespeareâ€™s birthplace and other houses connected to his family. Open all year round, these fascinating buildings boast 16th Century furnishings and beautiful grounds and gardens, allowing you to get a feel for Tudor life. The magnificent River Avon is bordered by landscaped parks and offers an array of activities including cruises, rowing and motorboat rides. Alternatively, visit the local National Trust Properties, before sampling Stratfordâ€™s excellent restaurants and bars. Within easy reach of Warwick and the Cotswold villages of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh, this is a perfect holiday destination all year round.
- Other Views : Stratford-upon-Avon is steeped in history and culture and is set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the River Avon. The birthplace of William Shakespeare, Stratford is a popular tourist destination, featuring the world renowned Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Stratford, Warwickshire, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Warwickshire Holiday Rentals, Warwickshire Accommodations, Warwickshire Hotels, Warwickshire Villas, Warwickshire Bed and Breakfasts, Warwickshire Beach Rentals, Warwickshire Vacation Rentals, Warwickshire Holiday Deals, Warwickshire Self Catering, Warwickshire HHoliday Rentals , Stratford Holiday Rentals, Stratford Accommodations, Stratford Hotels, Stratford Villas, Stratford Bed and Breakfasts, Stratford Beach Rentals, Stratford Vacation Rentals, Stratford Holiday Deals, Stratford Self Catering, Stratford HHoliday Rentals ,