Kathâ€™s Cottage - Heacham Near Hunstanton Hunstanton, Norfolk, England
The Property Kath's Cottage is a pretty one bedroom mid terraced cottage in the West Norfolk village of Heacham. Built in the local Carstone, this Heacham cottage is set back from the road down a private driveway, and offers well-equipped and well-furnished accommodation. The welcoming sitting room with leather sofa leads, via an arch, to the lovely country kitchen with dining area, while at the front of this Heacham cottage is a lovely courtyard garden, an ideal spot for catching the sun. Within walking distance of this Heacham cottage are shops, pubs, eateries and the lovely Norfolk Lavender farm. Enjoy unspoilt beaches with golden sands, including the Blue Flag beach at nearby Hunstanton, travel further along the coast and see small inlets with fishing boats, or visit the RSPB reserve of Titchwell Marsh or the pretty village of Burnham Market, offering interesting independent shops and tea rooms, all within easy reach of this Heacham cottage. A delightful Heacham cottage from which to explore this lovely part of Norfolk. Accommodation One double bedroom with colour TV and DVD. Large landing/dressing room with space for cot. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric woodburner-effect fire. Amenities Gas central heating throughout, electric woodburner-effect fire in sitting room. Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x colour TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, library of books/DVD/games. Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair available. Off road parking for 2 cars. Large courtyard area with patio table, chairs and parasol. Sorry, no pets & no smoking. Shop 5 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk, beach 10 mins drive. Note: This property accepts infants (2 years and under) only.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with shower, basin & WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, River Front, Golf, Shopping Center, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Cottage
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Within walking distance is Caley Hall, home to Norfolk Lavender with its sweet smelling lavender fields, and Heacham Hall, owned by John Rolfe, who brought his young bride Pocahontas to England to live at the hall (in the local church of St Mary you will find a memorial to her). This part of Norfolk is renowned for its abundance of birdlife throughout the year, with several local RSPB sites, while within easy driving distance is Pensthorpe Nature Reserve and Gardens, as seen on BBC's Springwatch. Nearby Hunstanton offers traditional seaside entertainment including a sealife centre, while The Queen's Sandringham Estate is just a 15 minute drive.
- Other Views : Heacham is a large village located on the West Norfolk coastline, on The Wash, boasting a lovely family friendly sandy beach, ideal for jet skis, kitesurfing and windsurfing. The village has many cottages built from Carstone, which is a feature of this part of Norfolk, and also offers a good range of shops, restaurants and country pubs.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Hunstanton, Norfolk, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Norfolk Holiday Rentals, Norfolk Accommodations, Norfolk Hotels, Norfolk Villas, Norfolk Bed and Breakfasts, Norfolk Beach Rentals, Norfolk Vacation Rentals, Norfolk Holiday Deals, Norfolk Self Catering, Norfolk HHoliday Rentals , Hunstanton Holiday Rentals, Hunstanton Accommodations, Hunstanton Hotels, Hunstanton Villas, Hunstanton Bed and Breakfasts, Hunstanton Beach Rentals, Hunstanton Vacation Rentals, Hunstanton Holiday Deals, Hunstanton Self Catering, Hunstanton HHoliday Rentals ,