Pilgrims Nest - Caterham Holiday Cottage Caterham, Surrey, England
Granary Cottages Two superbly converted apartments, located off a bridleway and on a working farm, on the edge of the owners’ grounds in the rural outskirts of Caterham, just 8 miles from Reigate. Providing easy access to a number of good railway links and situated just 30 minutes drive from Gatwick Airport and 50 minutes from Heathrow, these two charming properties beautifully combine character features with modern amenities to offer spacious and welcoming accommodation within easy reach of London and the South Coast. The surrounding countryside boasts a wealth of footpaths and bridleways ideal for those wishing to enjoy the North Downs and some glorious Surrey countryside, whilst the nearby towns and villages of Caterham, Westerham, Reigate and Dorking all provide a fine selection of shops, pubs and eateries. With both the Bluewater Shopping Centre and Chessington World of Adventures just 30 minutes drive away, easy access to London by train and Brighton within easy driving distance, these two lovely apartments provide the ideal base for exploring all this fabulous area has to offer! The Property Caterham 3 miles. A charming apartment offering one double bedroom and a spacious sitting room with sofabed and views over the Surrey countryside. Great surrounding area with easy links to London. Note: This property can be booked with ref 2073 to accommodate up to 6 people. Accommodation All first floor. One bedroom: 1 x double with 5ft bed. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Shared utility room. Sitting room with dining area and sofabed. Amenities Electric wall heaters throughout. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer (in shared external utility room), colour TV. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk. Note: This property does not accept children of 12 yrs and under. Note: Horse livery can be arranged direct with owner. Note: This property accepts a maximum of 3 people.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 436||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Designed
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The surrounding countryside boasts a wealth of footpaths and bridleways just waiting to be explored, or alternatively visitors can take some time to enjoy some of the many surrounding towns and villages available throughout this lovely area. Nearby Reigate and Dorking both offer a wealth of amenities, whilst both the Bluewater Shopping Centre and Chessington World of Adventures are just 30 minutes drive away. With Gatwick and Heathrow airport within easy reach and both London and Brighton within easy driving distance, this great location has plenty to offer at any time of year
- Other Views : Situated on the North Downs Way amidst glorious Surrey countryside, the charming village of Caterham offers a good number of shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes whilst providing a broad range of leisure facilities, such as a charming local theatre and a great leisure centre.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Caterham, Surrey, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Surrey Holiday Rentals, Surrey Accommodations, Surrey Hotels, Surrey Villas, Surrey Bed and Breakfasts, Surrey Beach Rentals, Surrey Vacation Rentals, Surrey Holiday Deals, Surrey Self Catering, Surrey HHoliday Rentals , Caterham Holiday Rentals, Caterham Accommodations, Caterham Hotels, Caterham Villas, Caterham Bed and Breakfasts, Caterham Beach Rentals, Caterham Vacation Rentals, Caterham Holiday Deals, Caterham Self Catering, Caterham HHoliday Rentals ,
Mauritian typical cottage for 4-5 people in Pointe aux Sable on the west coast of the island, 150 m from the beach.