Canterbury Holiday Cottages Canterbury, Kent, England
The Property This modern, ground floor Canterbury apartment is set in an elevated position above Canterbury, and is just a short walk from the city centre. Stylishly furnished and decorated, this Canterbury apartment is ideal for a romantic city break, or a relaxing getaway. The double bedroom in this Canterbury apartment has views out over the seating area, while the comfortable sitting room is ideal for a peaceful night in. The fitted kitchen in this Canterbury self-catering apartment is ideal for cooking yourself a delicious dinner, or for a treat, dine out in one of Canterbury’s many restaurants, just a short walk away. Spend a day seeing the sights and taking in the sounds of the city, including a visit to the cathedral, which is a must, before unwinding with a good book in the communal garden. With its history and culture, Canterbury, and this Canterbury apartment, make a great base for a fantastic holiday. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Sitting room with dining area. Fitted kitchen. Amenities Electric central heating throughout. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, 1 with Sky and 1 with Freeview, broadband, selection of books and DVDs. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car in allocated space. Shared use of communal garden. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Note: No babies or children.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Designed Cottage
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Can be Arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Travelling by foot is an excellent way of exploring the city, with walking trails and guided walks allowing visitors to discover winding streets and hidden corners, all with their own unique identity. By taking a boat trip along the River Stour, you can appreciate Canterbury's historic architecture and enjoy outstanding scenic views. From the frequent fairs and festivals to tempting food and drink events, Canterbury offers something for everyone throughout the year. For those wishing to enjoy the sea, Herne Bay and Whitstable are less than 8 miles away, while the attractions of inland Kent can also be easily reached.
- Other Views : Dominating the city skyline, the cathedral at Canterbury is the oldest in England, and along with the castle and quaint cobbled streets, draws visitors back time and again to its history, heritage and culture. Cosmopolitan restaurants, vibrant nightclubs and traditional pubs perch along the main streets or down narrow lanes, along with both high street shops and independent retailers.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Canterbury, Kent, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Kent Holiday Rentals, Kent Accommodations, Kent Hotels, Kent Villas, Kent Bed and Breakfasts, Kent Beach Rentals, Kent Vacation Rentals, Kent Holiday Deals, Kent Self Catering, Kent HHoliday Rentals , Canterbury Holiday Rentals, Canterbury Accommodations, Canterbury Hotels, Canterbury Villas, Canterbury Bed and Breakfasts, Canterbury Beach Rentals, Canterbury Vacation Rentals, Canterbury Holiday Deals, Canterbury Self Catering, Canterbury HHoliday Rentals ,