Sturminster Newton Holiday Cottages Shillingstone, Dorset, England
The Property This well presented detached studio barn conversion is tucked away in the grounds of the owner’s period cottage, with geese and chickens as your neighbours, in a rural location on the edge of the North Dorset village of Shillingstone. This cosy single storey Shillingstone cottage is comfortably furnished and well-equipped, including a warming woodburning stove, making this an ideal romantic retreat. This Shillingstone cottage offers open plan studio-style living, dining and sleeping areas creating a light and airy interior, with a separate kitchen and shower room. Outside, the private patio area of your Shillingstone holiday cottage provides a great place to unwind after your day’s exploring. From this romantic Shillingstone cottage you can gently stroll the well marked village footpaths, then sample real ales at the local pub or take a trip to the fascinating towns of Shaftesbury or Sherborne, both offering a wealth of quaint shops, and plenty of places to eat out. Alternatively, a visit to Dorset’s scenic Jurassic coast, an easy drive from your Shillingstone holiday cottage, is not to be missed. A super cosy romantic Shillingstone cottage offering a year-round holiday base. Accommodation All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with double bed, sitting area and dining area with woodburning stove and French doors to patio. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen area.
Amenities Heating from electric wall convector heater, additional heating from woodburning stove in sitting area, heated towel rail in shower room. Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Front patio with furniture. One well behaved dog welcome, to be kept on a lead due to livestock. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Note: The owner has 2 dogs and there are geese, chickens, pigs and horses close by.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 249||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Cottage
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Can be Arranged, Restaurant : Available Near By
- Other Attractions : The friendly village of Shillingstone can be found beside River Stour, in the heart of North Dorsetâ€™s Blackmore Vale, only a short drive from the bustling Georgian market town of Blandford Forum. Once on the Somerset and Dorset railway line, the village is proud of its beautifully restored station. Locally there are a wealth of well marked footpaths, criss-crossing the surrounding Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with the local pub welcoming you with refreshments after your stroll. Within easy reach are the ancient towns of Shaftesbury and Sherborne, whilst the scenic Dorset Jurassic coast is also easily accessible. An attractive Dorset village providing a rural base from which to explore this lovely area at any time of the year.
- Other Views : The friendly village of Shillingstone can be found beside River Stour, in the heart of North Dorsetâ€™s Blackmore Vale, only a short drive from the bustling Georgian market town of Blandford Forum.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Shillingstone, Dorset, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Dorset Holiday Rentals, Dorset Accommodations, Dorset Hotels, Dorset Villas, Dorset Bed and Breakfasts, Dorset Beach Rentals, Dorset Vacation Rentals, Dorset Holiday Deals, Dorset Self Catering, Dorset HHoliday Rentals , Shillingstone Holiday Rentals, Shillingstone Accommodations, Shillingstone Hotels, Shillingstone Villas, Shillingstone Bed and Breakfasts, Shillingstone Beach Rentals, Shillingstone Vacation Rentals, Shillingstone Holiday Deals, Shillingstone Self Catering, Shillingstone HHoliday Rentals ,