Gunnislake Holiday Rentals Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
The Property This lodge-style holiday cottage sits in the peaceful grounds of Honicombe Manor holiday resort. In a beautiful wooded setting, this Honicombe Manor cottage offers simple, modern accommodation in an upside down style, accessed via 23 steps, with the bedrooms on the ground floor and the living accommodation on the first floor, including a sunny balcony overlooking open countryside. Just a couple of miles from this Honicombe Manor cottage is Cotehele, a National Trust estate by the river Tamar with woodland walks and formal gardens. For the less energetic, take a train from Gunnislake to Plymouth, enjoying the spectacular scenery of the Tamar valley on the way. Close to this Honicombe Manor cottage is a donkey sanctuary, the Victorian mining village at Morwhellam Quay, used as the location for the ‘The Edwardian Farm’ TV series, and Dartmoor National Park. After all this sightseeing you can return to this Honicombe Manor cottage to relax and unwind. Accommodation Upside down accommodation. Four ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 2 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with separate shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and comfortable sitting area with patio doors to balcony with views over open countryside. Amenities Electric central heating (October to mid June), oil filled radiators in bedrooms, electric heaters in sitting room and bathroom available all year round. Electric cooker, fridge, microwave, washing machine, TV, DVD. Electricity inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Travel cot, highchair and stairgate. The owner provides pay-as-you-go membership at the China Fleet Country Club, which allows full use of the club and all its leisure facilities at discounted rates. Ample off road parking. Shared use of estate grounds. One well behaved pet welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile. Note: This property is accessed via 23 steps and may not be suitable for the less mobile.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 324||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 25 min, Beach : Beach front, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Available, Bar : 2 min. walk, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : 2 min. walk
- Other Attractions : Enjoy a round of golf at St Mellion (8 miles), explore the restored Victorian mining village at Morwhellam Quay (4 miles), search for otters and deer along the Tamar Valley footpath or take a trip to the beach and picturesque harbour at Looe (25 miles) - thereâ€™s something for everyone. For something really different why not ride the scenic Tamar Valley Railway into Plymouth and spend the day in the fabulous Marine Aquarium or strolling the historic Plymouth Hoe.
- Other Views : The small rural village of Gunnislake lies on the steeply wooded banks of the River Tamar. It has village pubs and a small selection of shops. Notably, the village sits at one end of the scenic Tamar Valley Railway - with regular services along the river bank to Plymouth. The area is perfect for exploring Dartmoor, the south and north coast beaches and the attractions of Cornwallâ€™s far west. Close to hand, the Dartmoor town of Tavistock with its pannier market, pubs and restaurants is a must, as well as the popular fishing village of Calstock, renowned for its crafts and festivals, while the Donkey Sanctuary and Cotehele House and Gardens (NT) are just 10 mins away.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable
- Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Gunnislake Holiday Rentals, Gunnislake Accommodations, Gunnislake Hotels, Gunnislake Villas, Gunnislake Bed and Breakfasts, Gunnislake Beach Rentals, Gunnislake Vacation Rentals, Gunnislake Holiday Deals, Gunnislake Self Catering, Gunnislake HHoliday Rentals ,