Bude Cottages Bude, Cornwall, England
The Property Part of a pretty terrace in one of the quiet, narrow streets of this medieval Cornish village, this Stratton cottage provides cosy accommodation within 2 miles of the North Cornwall Coast. Refurbished with modern amenities, this Stratton cottage is packed full of character and charm including exposed beams, stone fireplaces and wooden floors. Step from the street into a cosy living room, with small dining area and galley kitchen. Stroll outside the door of your Stratton cottage and you have easy access to local shops and traditional pubs. You are a short drive from Bude's variety of beaches offering surfing, safe swimming and sheltered coves. There are miles of stunning walks on the South West coastal path, much of which is owned by The National Trust; head north to Morwenstow or south to Crackington Haven and Boscastle. From your Stratton cottage, you have access to one of the region’s most beautiful Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty but remain within close proximity of a wide range of amenities in Bude and Stratton. Accommodation Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x 2nd floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Compact open plan living area with fitted galley kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Amenities Full gas central heating. Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD. DVDs/books/games. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Free parking in public car park 50 yards away. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 274||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditionally Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 1 Hour Drive, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : 2 min. walk, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : 2 min. walk
- Other Attractions : The SW coast path and many other rights of way winding over the cliff tops and through lush green fields looking out over the sea are a haven for walkers and lovers of the open countryside while a good shopping centre and a selection of pubs, clubs and restaurants take care of the inner person. Bude canal, a registered nature reserve passes through the town and rowing a boat through its calm waters or walking the towpath among the beautiful (and friendly) water fowl that live among the reeds is a great way to spend an hour or two. Within the town there are also 2 golf courses, an indoor swimming pool, bowling alley and leisure centre. A perfect location for all that North Cornwall has to offer.
- Other Views : A peaceful, picturesque village close to the resort town of Bude, one of Cornwallâ€™s premier holiday locations. With its lovely old church, winding streets and atmospheric village pubs itâ€™s a place to relax after a hard day exploring the stunning beaches and spectacular coastal scenery for which the area is famous. Budeâ€™s beaches attract surfers from all over the country and when conditions are right youâ€™d be hard pushed to find better surf. When the tide is out, miles of golden sand and hundreds of rocky pools keep visitors occupied for hours.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Bude, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Bude Holiday Rentals, Bude Accommodations, Bude Hotels, Bude Villas, Bude Bed and Breakfasts, Bude Beach Rentals, Bude Vacation Rentals, Bude Holiday Deals, Bude Self Catering, Bude HHoliday Rentals ,