Delabole Holiday Rentals Delabole, Cornwall, England
The Property This Delabole holiday cottage was, until the 1920s, a village coaching inn used by the slate miners of the area, and now provides cosy accommodation with period features such as exposed beams, a slate fireplace and a woodburning stove. This Delabole cottage is beautifully presented in a contemporary style and provides spacious rooms with a separate kitchen/diner and sitting room, both with TVs. From your Delabole holiday cottage you are less than 30 minutes’ drive from either the rugged north Cornwall coast for beaches and walking or Bodmin Moor with dramatic landscapes and moorland ponies. There are good facilities just 5 minutes’ walk from this Delabole holiday cottage including a village shop and pub, post office, play park, quarry tours and visitor centre. Accommodation Four bedrooms: 1 x double with ensuite shower and basin, 1 x twin, 2 x singles. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with shower cubicle and seat, basin and WC with rails. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with wood burning stove. Amenities Oil central heating with additional heating from a woodburning stove in sitting room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, colour TV in every room, DVD. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair available on request. Roadside parking. Small enclosed garden to rear with furniture and BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 319||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Outdoor Balcony
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom, 2 Room
- Bathrooms : 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with shower cubicle and seat, basin and WC with rails.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : TV, VCR, DVD, Satellite TV, Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 25 min, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 35 min, Golf : Walking Distance , Bar : Near By, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Can be Arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Perfectly placed for walking the SW coastal path, for exploring the high places of nearby Bodmin Moor or for lazing on the beach at nearby Trebarwith Strand, itâ€™s a well-placed holiday base. The sleepy harbour village of Port Isaac and the town of Tintagel with its tourist attractions and King Arthurâ€™s legendary castle are both a short drive while the stunning surfing beach at Polzeath is a mere 9 miles. Slaughtersbridge where King Arthur reputedly fought his last battle is 5 minutes away and a drive north along the coast takes in the beautiful cove at Crackington Haven. An area away from the main tourist crowds but with lots to do and see on the doorstep.
- Other Views : The one time producer of the worldâ€™s best quality building and ornamental slate, this now sleepy village is just 2.5 miles from the high cliffs and dramatic scenery of the north Cornish coast. Perfectly placed for walking the SW coastal path, for exploring the high places of nearby Bodmin Moor or for lazing on the beach at nearby Trebarwith Strand, itâ€™s a well-placed holiday base.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Delabole, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Delabole Holiday Rentals, Delabole Accommodations, Delabole Hotels, Delabole Villas, Delabole Bed and Breakfasts, Delabole Beach Rentals, Delabole Vacation Rentals, Delabole Holiday Deals, Delabole Self Catering, Delabole HHoliday Rentals ,