St Merryn Holiday Rentals St Merryn, Cornwall, England
The Property A detached, purpose-built holiday chalet in a quiet cul-de-sac within St Merryn Holiday Village, 3 miles from Padstow. This welcoming single storey chalet has its own secluded garden, perfect for al fresco dining. This is a well equipped and tastefully furnished St Merryn cottage, and the flexible sleeping arrangements, light and airy sitting room and holiday village location make this a great base for families or friends. The village has a clubhouse, bar, restaurant and tennis court. The site has large areas of open green space, and is landscaped with Cornish walls and flowerbeds. This St Merryn cottage is in an ideal location for exploring all that North Cornwall has to offer: remoteness, seclusion, rugged coastlines, golden beaches, crashing waves, bracing cliff walks, fresh oysters and lobster straight from the bay. From Padstow, a small ferry will quickly take you to Rock and Polzeath, with excellent surfing, safe bathing and miles of beautiful sandy beaches. Visit The Eden Project or the Blue Reef Aquarium then return to this cosy St Merryn cottage. Accommodation All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x childs bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, electric fire in feature fireplace & doors to front lawn. Amenities Heating from electric wall-mounted heaters in each room. Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, colour TV, DVD, X-Box. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for two cars. Lawned front garden, enclosed lawned rear garden with picnic bench & BBQ. One well behaved dog by prior arrangement. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 1 mile, pub on site, 3 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 335||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : St Merryn is a holidaymaker's dream, offering 2 pubs, 3 restaurants, a chinese takeaway, a chip shop, mini-markets and a post office, with an Indian restaurant and takeaway a mile out of the village, yet St Merryn remains within easy reach of the area's visitor attractions. The vibrant town of Newquay is 11 miles down the road, boasting 3 major beaches, the national Surf Centre and an endless supply of rolling surf, making it a paradise for watersports enthusiasts. Newquay also offers good shopping, a zoo, a sea life centre and a variety of nightspots, clubs, pubs and restaurants. Set back from the main holiday crowds, St Merryn is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area at your leisure.
- Other Views : St Merryn is a typical Cornish village, located within two miles of the coast and close to the picturesque harbour and fishing port of Padstow. Surrounded by some of Cornwall's best surfing beaches and golf courses, St Merryn is a holidaymaker's dream, offering 2 pubs, 3 restaurants, a chinese takeaway, a chip shop, mini-markets and a post office, with an Indian restaurant and takeaway a mile out of the village, yet St Merryn remains within easy reach of the area's visitor attractions.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- St Merryn, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , St Merryn Holiday Rentals, St Merryn Accommodations, St Merryn Hotels, St Merryn Villas, St Merryn Bed and Breakfasts, St Merryn Beach Rentals, St Merryn Vacation Rentals, St Merryn Holiday Deals, St Merryn Self Catering, St Merryn HHoliday Rentals ,