Lizard Peninsula Holiday Rentals Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall, United Kingdom
St Keverne 0.5 miles. A charming 18th century detached Cornish farmhouse, set within a beautiful 2-acre garden shared with two stone cottages. Features of this St Keverne cottage include exposed beams, a stone fireplace, a snug, a large, warm and cosy farmhouse kitchen/diner with an AGA, and an abundance of English roses around the doorway. All the bedrooms in this St Keverne cottage are furnished in a traditional style, and look out over the well established, well kept grounds. Take a walk through the garden, relax on the St Keverne cottage lawn with a glass of wine or take a walk across fields to the South West Coast path, just one mile away. At this St Keverne cottage you will think you are off the beaten track but actually you are only a mile from the attractive, quintessentially English St Keverne village, with pubs and shops surrounding the square. This St Keverne cottage is a relaxing retreat, providing an excellent base for exploring The Lizard Peninsula, the Helford River or the historic Falmouth harbour town. Note: This cottage can be booked with refs 3998 and 4682 (both Sat changeover) to accommodate 12 people.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with ensuite shower, basin and WC), 2 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, bidet, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire. Snug. Conservatory entrance.
Full oil central heating, additional heating from open fire in sitting room. AGA, electric hob, microwave with spit roast, fridge/freezer, use of washing machine and tumble dryer by arrangement, colour TV, DVD. Books/ DVDs. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Shared lawned 2-acre rear garden with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 1 mile. Note: Max. 2 children.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 485||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, bidet, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditionally Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : can be arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : You will find tiny secret coves, sandy bays and dramatic cliff walks along the South West Coastal path. Just north is the Helford River, a yachtsman's dream and home to Frenchman's Creek, and picturesque Helford village. Further afield visit Falmouth with one of the largest natural harbours, Pendennis Castle built by Henry VIII, and of course you cannot miss out on a trip to The National Maritime Museum.
- Other Views : On the eastern side of The Lizard Peninsula, the pretty village of St Keverne, lying just 1.25 miles inland is the focal point for this area, with its village pubs and shops surrounding the village square, and an impressive church spire, at one time used to guide the Cornish fishermen home. From St Keverne you can easily explore the natural and spectacular beauty of the Lizard Peninsula by car, bicycle or on foot.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall, United Kingdom
United Kingdom Holiday Rentals, United Kingdom Accommodations, United Kingdom Hotels, United Kingdom Villas, United Kingdom Bed and Breakfasts, United Kingdom Beach Rentals, United Kingdom Vacation Rentals, United Kingdom Holiday Deals, United Kingdom Self Catering, United Kingdom HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Lizard Peninsula Holiday Rentals, Lizard Peninsula Accommodations, Lizard Peninsula Hotels, Lizard Peninsula Villas, Lizard Peninsula Bed and Breakfasts, Lizard Peninsula Beach Rentals, Lizard Peninsula Vacation Rentals, Lizard Peninsula Holiday Deals, Lizard Peninsula Self Catering, Lizard Peninsula HHoliday Rentals ,