Goonhavern Holiday Rentals Goonhavern, Cornwall, England
Greenmeadow Cottages Greenmeadow Cottages are a group of stone holiday cottages set around an attractive courtyard, each with their own patio and with shared use of open lawns, a BBQ area and children’s playground. These Goonhavern cottages are situated along a quiet country lane just a short walk from Goonhavern village which has a pub and a well-stocked shop. Goonhavern is less than three miles from the sandy beach at Perranporth on the dramatic North Cornish coast, which boasts the popular resorts of Holywell Bay, Crantock Sands and Newquay, all a ten minute drive away. These Goonhavern cottages promise a warm welcome from the owner next door who offers a Land Rover taxi service to drop you off and collect you at the start and finish of a coastal walk, or a day trip to either Land’s End or The Lizard. There is a plentiful stock of games and beach equipment for the use of guests on site, including croquet, boules, body boards, beach games and windbreaks. Each of these Goonhavern cottages has been finished to a good standard, with well-equipped kitchens, comfy living areas and attractive bedrooms. Two of these Goonhavern cottages are pet-friendly, with enclosed gardens and dog runs. There are a range of walks to be found in the local area suitable for all ages and levels of ability, many of which pass through nature reserves, old mining areas and Iron Age sites. This delightful group of Goonhavern cottages are within easy reach of the town of Truro, the harbour at Falmouth and of course the world-renowned Eden Project. A perfect base for exploring South Cornwall. The Property Providing spacious holiday accommodation complete with an en-suite bedroom on the ground floor, this stone built Goonhavern cottage is traditional, cosy and welcoming. The sitting room has exposed beams, slate floors and a woodburner, ideal for cosy family evenings and the large beamed dining room, with gallery stairs, balcony and slate floor, provides practical space for meal times. A splendid Goonhavern cottage, ideal for easy access to the North Cornwall sandy beaches and South West Coast path. Note: This cottage is next to refs 7771, 7793, 7918 and 7919 and together they sleep 30 people. Accommodation Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Shared utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Amenities Radiators powered by boiler in owner’s property, additional heating from woodburner in sitting room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer (coin operated) in separate exterior utility room, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, radio, CD player, WiFi, library of books, guidebooks, videos, games and DVDs. Heating and starter pack of fuel for woodburner inc. in rent September - March inclusive. Electricity by meter reading (first £10 inc. in rent). Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Please bring own beach towels. Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request. Off road parking for three cars. Private patio at front with furniture. Shared lawned garden at front with children’s playground and BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Note: Land Rover taxi service available by arrangement with owner, to drop off and collect from different points on coastal path, or for two day unaccompanied excursions to Land’s End and The Lizard at cost of £15 per person, per day (minimum 4 people).
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 351||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditionally Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 16 Km, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : 500 Mtr, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Available, Bus : 1 km, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Just walk away
- Other Attractions : Perranporth has a beautiful sandy beach which at low tide stretches to two miles long and is overlooked by craggy rocks suitable for rock pooling. The beach is lifeguarded in summer, providing a popular family destination. Further afield are the miles of sandy beaches at Crantock and Holywell Bay and the breathtaking coastal walks around St Agnes, much of it owned by the National Trust. A perfect holiday base with activities to suit everyone.
- Other Views : Goonhavern is a small Cornish village three miles inland from Perranporth, which lies in the heart of Poldark country, the setting for the novels of Winston Graham, who lived in Perranporth in the 1930s. Goonhavern is an active community with a traditional inn, village shop and childrenâ€™s playground and hosts an annual traditional Cornish Fair. Once known as the source of the finest tin, the community still retains reminders of their rich heritage including abandoned pump houses, mine shafts and workersâ€™ cottages. The local Blue Hills museum and Perranzabuloe Folk Museum are both well worth a visit to understand the rich heritage of this coastal area.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Goonhavern, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Goonhavern Holiday Rentals, Goonhavern Accommodations, Goonhavern Hotels, Goonhavern Villas, Goonhavern Bed and Breakfasts, Goonhavern Beach Rentals, Goonhavern Vacation Rentals, Goonhavern Holiday Deals, Goonhavern Self Catering, Goonhavern HHoliday Rentals ,