Hayle Holiday Rentals Hayle, Cornwall, England
Demelza Barn | Reawla near Hayle | Cornwall One of our Cornish cottages, this barn conversion near Reawla offers country living at its best. Quiet, rural location, within easy reach of many attractions. St Ives 10 miles. The Property Reawla 2 miles. This superbly converted barn, one of our charming Cornish cottages, nestles among the lush green fields of Cornwall's far west, two miles from the delightful village of Reawla. The cottage has a spacious living room with adjoining conservatory, a large kitchen/diner and a lovely garden with shared paddock, where you may enjoy the delights of country living and perfect for a summer's BBQ. With a number of visitor attractions and spectacular coastal scenery on the doorstep, you'll never be lost for something to do. Explore the fishing villages and harbours around Mount's Bay, or the art galleries, winding streets and quayside cafés of St Ives. Drive the beautiful coast road down to Land's End, or take a boat across to the island castle and gardens on St Michael's Mount. Demelza Barn is an ideal Reawla cottage in a magical area. This property is next to Ref 1481 and together they sleep 12. Accommodation Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner, adjoining conservatory. Amenities Full oil central heating, additional heating from woodburner. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD. Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Cot & highchair on request. Ample off road parking. Shared paddock & private garden with garden furniture. Sorry, no smoking. One well behaved dog welcome. Village shop 3 mins drive, pub 5 mins drive.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 392||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditional Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 12 Km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Reminders of Cornwallâ€™s tin mining heritage are all around, yet the coast with its rolling surf, miles of sandy beaches, hidden coves and outstanding cliff-top walking is just minutes away. Close too are Penzance, Helston and the quaint fishing harbour and artistsâ€™ colony of St Ives, while the imposing presence of St Michaelâ€™s Mount with its medieval castle and church, standing off shore in Mountâ€™s Bay will provide a visit to remember. A perfect holiday area.
- Other Views : Reawla is a pretty village set among lush green fields, just 4 miles inland from the glorious beaches at Hayle, and the perfect base for exploring the land of Celtic myth and legend that is Cornwallâ€™s far west. Reminders of Cornwallâ€™s tin mining heritage are all around, yet the coast with its rolling surf, miles of sandy beaches, hidden coves and outstanding cliff-top walking is just minutes away.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Hayle, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Hayle Holiday Rentals, Hayle Accommodations, Hayle Hotels, Hayle Villas, Hayle Bed and Breakfasts, Hayle Beach Rentals, Hayle Vacation Rentals, Hayle Holiday Deals, Hayle Self Catering, Hayle HHoliday Rentals ,