Lizard Peninsula Holiday Homes Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall, England
Chywoone Farmhouse | St Keverne, Lizard Peninsula | Cornwall One of our wonderful, large Cornwall cottages, this 18th century farmhouse is set within 2 acres of garden. Open fire, AGA, snug, character features. St Keverne 0.5 miles. The Property St Keverne 0.5 miles. A charming 18th century detached Cornish farmhouse, set within a beautiful 2-acre garden shared with two stone cottages. Features of this St Keverne cottage include exposed beams, a stone fireplace, a snug, a large, warm and cosy farmhouse kitchen/diner with an AGA, and an abundance of English roses around the doorway. All the bedrooms in this St Keverne cottage are furnished in a traditional style, and look out over the well established, well kept grounds. Take a walk through the garden, relax on the St Keverne cottage lawn with a glass of wine or take a walk across fields to the South West Coast path, just one mile away. At this St Keverne cottage you will think you are off the beaten track but actually you are only a mile from the attractive, quintessentially English St Keverne village, with pubs and shops surrounding the square. This St Keverne cottage is a relaxing retreat, providing an excellent base for exploring The Lizard Peninsula, the Helford River or the historic Falmouth harbour town. Note: This cottage can be booked with refs 3998 and 4682 (both Sat changeover) to accommodate 12 people. Accommodation Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with ensuite shower, basin and WC), 2 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, bidet, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire. Snug. Conservatory entrance. Amenities Full oil central heating, additional heating from open fire in sitting room. AGA, electric hob, microwave with spit roast, fridge/freezer, use of washing machine and tumble dryer by arrangement, colour TV, DVD. Books/ DVDs. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Shared lawned 2-acre rear garden with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 1 mile. Note: Max. 2 children.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 485||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : 2 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, bidet, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : 500 Mtr, Car : can be arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Just north is the Helford River, a yachtsman's dream and home to Frenchman's Creek, and picturesque Helford village. Further afield visit Falmouth with one of the largest natural harbours, Pendennis Castle built by Henry VIII, and of course you cannot miss out on a trip to The National Maritime Museum.
- Other Views : On the eastern side of The Lizard Peninsula, the pretty village of St Keverne, lying just 1.25 miles inland is the focal point for this area, with its village pubs and shops surrounding the village square, and an impressive church spire, at one time used to guide the Cornish fishermen home. From St Keverne you can easily explore the natural and spectacular beauty of the Lizard Peninsula by car, bicycle or on foot. You will find tiny secret coves, sandy bays and dramatic cliff walks along the South West Coastal path.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Lizard Peninsula Holiday Rentals, Lizard Peninsula Accommodations, Lizard Peninsula Hotels, Lizard Peninsula Villas, Lizard Peninsula Bed and Breakfasts, Lizard Peninsula Beach Rentals, Lizard Peninsula Vacation Rentals, Lizard Peninsula Holiday Deals, Lizard Peninsula Self Catering, Lizard Peninsula HHoliday Rentals ,