MevagisseyHoliday Homes Mevagissey, Cornwall, England
Morwenna | Mevagissey | Cornwall A detached cottage with large garden overlooking Mevagissey and St Austell Bay. Less than ten minutes’ walk from picturesque harbour with shops, pubs and cafes. The Property This light and airy detached cottage sits on the slopes above the quay in the Cornish village of Mevagissey with spectacular sea views across the harbour towards St Austell Bay. Offering spacious family accommodation, this Mevagissey cottage boasts a sunny sitting room leading out to a south-facing sun deck with steps to the lawned garden. The kitchen/diner at this Mevagissey cottage is ideal for a family to sit together and chat about the day’s activities. There are three bedrooms at this Mevagissey cottage, two of which are on the ground floor, which gives flexibility with the sleeping arrangements. The picturesque fishing quay is less than ten minutes’ walk downhill from this Mevagissey cottage and there is a lovely buzz all year round with plenty to see including pretty cottages, fishermen landing their catch of the day and an abundance of gift shops and cafes. For a complete contrast of scenery, a short drive from this Mevagissey cottage takes you to a number of fabulous attractions including the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and Caerhays Castle. Families will love to visit the many attractions in the area including the Shipwreck Centre at Charlestown, Wheal Martyn China Clay Museum and the World of Model Railways. Sandy beaches are plentiful in this part of Cornwall ensuring that there is something for everyone to do at this Mevagissey cottage. Accommodation Three bedrooms: 2 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Additional ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with door to sun deck. Amenities Full oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, TV with Freesat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Private garden with south-facing sun deck, furniture and BBQ. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins walk downhill, longer back up.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 358||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : attractive home
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for kids
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 15 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : 25 Min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : 500 Mtr, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Spend some time at the Tall Ships harbour at Charlestown (7 miles) with its shipwreck museum, or among the tropical biomes of the world famous Eden Project (11 miles). The stunning coastline, fabulous beaches and renowned gardens of the beautiful Roseland Peninsula are a short drive down the coast while Truro, with its shops, restaurants, theatre and cathedral can be reached by car in half an hour.
- Other Views : The perfect Cornish fishing village, with winding cobbled streets and a harbour full of boats. Stunning walks lead along the coast in both directions, with sandy beaches, high cliffs and hidden coves to explore. The village has an excellent selection of pubs and restaurants, while just up the road are the Lost Gardens of Heligan. A ferry from Mevagissey to Fowey also runs daily between Easter and September.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Good place for kids
- Mevagissey, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Mevagissey Holiday Rentals, Mevagissey Accommodations, Mevagissey Hotels, Mevagissey Villas, Mevagissey Bed and Breakfasts, Mevagissey Beach Rentals, Mevagissey Vacation Rentals, Mevagissey Holiday Deals, Mevagissey Self Catering, Mevagissey HHoliday Rentals ,