Tintagel Holiday Homes Tintagel, Cornwall, England
Miller's House | St. Nectan’s Glen near Tintagel | Cornwall A delightfully cosy cottage in a secluded glen leading down to the sea at Bossiney Cove. Peace and quiet assured in beautiful surroundings. Tintagel 1 mile. Halgabron Mill Tintagel 1 mile. This one time corn mill is situated in atmospheric St. Nectan’s Glen, a densely wooded valley of outstanding natural beauty between the villages of Tintagel and Boscastle. Set in 20 acres of garden and woodland the cottages have been converted from the former mill buildings and millworkers’ homes - each individually designed to retain their character. Visitors will enjoy the woodland, lawns and sitting areas next to the old mill stream. The perfect base for a restful holiday! The Property Tintagel 1 mile. A warm and welcoming stone built miller’s residence in St Nectan’s Glen, a wooded valley of oustanding natural beauty, below the hamlet of Bossiney. Surrounded by 20 acres of garden and woodland, with walks through the trees and down Rocky Valley (NT) to the sea and Bossiney Cove on the doorstep. This typical Cornish cottage is comfortable and spacious with beamed ceilings, exposed stonework and a woodburning stove. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x double with ensuite (bath, basin & WC), 1 x twin, with separate sofa bed for 1 child on landing. Bathroom with bath, electric shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with beams, exposed stonework, lattice windows & woodburner. Amenities Heating from night storage heaters, woodburner in sitting room. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD, CD. Communal utility room with coin operated washing machine & tumble dryer. Starter pack of fuel for woodburner inc. in rent, extra logs available at £3 per bag. All electricity inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Cot, highchair & stairgate on request. Ample off road parking. Shared use of lawned sitting area & patio with furniture & stream. 1 well behaved pet welcome at £15 per week. Sorry, no smoking. Shops & pubs 1 mile.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 305||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : 1 x double with ensuite (bath, basin & WC), and Bathroom with bath, electric shower over, basin & WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available Regular city transport
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 12 Km, Beach : Near By, Railway : 01 Km, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Available, Bus : 01 Km, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Just walk away
- Other Attractions : For the energetic, the SW Coast Path passes through the village and in both directions it winds its way along the cliff tops and down to the waterâ€™s edge through dramatic countryside. Head north along the path and in 2.5 miles is the beautiful village of Boscastle with its quaint quay and village pubs for refreshment. Further afield, the surfing mecca of Bude with its resort attractions is 15 miles away while the open spaces of Bodmin Moor, the Eden Project, Padstow and the Camel estuary are all within a 40 minute drive.
- Other Views : Tintagel, home of the legendary King Arthurâ€™s castle, whose ruins dominate the cliffside just outside the village, is a popular but not overcrowded tourist destination. The surrounding area is dominated by the sea, rocky coves and stunning scenery. Several beaches, including nearby Trebarwith Strand, are within easy reach and surfing is the main attraction for those who love the water. Tintagel has several pubs and restaurants and the Old Post Office (National Trust) is a must.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Good location for kids
- Tintagel, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Tintagel Holiday Rentals, Tintagel Accommodations, Tintagel Hotels, Tintagel Villas, Tintagel Bed and Breakfasts, Tintagel Beach Rentals, Tintagel Vacation Rentals, Tintagel Holiday Deals, Tintagel Self Catering, Tintagel HHoliday Rentals ,