Falmouth Cottages Falmouth, Cornwall, England
River View | Falmouth | Cornwall Cosy terraced Falmouth cottage with lovely river views. Comfy accommodation, ideal base for exploring Cornwall. The Property An ideally located, well presented terraced Falmouth cottage, with fabulous views over the rooftops to Penryn River and the sea. The interior of this Falmouth cottage, set over three floors, offers modern, stylish living with the added comfort of a woodburner for chillier evenings. The main living area is cosy and comfortable, with large patio doors opening to the small garden and patio, ideal for relaxing and enjoying the stunning views. The town centre is a 10-minute walk away from this Falmouth cottage, meaning you can leave the car at home and take a walk down to the picturesque harbour, passing plenty of little shops, pubs and restaurants on the way. Further afield from this Falmouth cottage, you can drive to the beautiful gardens at Trelissick, The Eden Project or the many sandy beaches in the area. In this Falmouth cottage you are not far from St Mawes, reachable by boat or car, and of course, Pendennis Castle is a must. This Falmouth cottage is an ideal central base for visiting the many family attractions in Cornwall. Accommodation Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x 2nd floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Living room with dining area and woodburner. Amenities Full gas central heating, additional heating from woodburner in living room. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, colour TV, DVD. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Roadside parking. Small front and rear garden with patio and seating. Two well behaved pets welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 7 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 290||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfect Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 25 Min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : 200 Mtr, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Just walk away
- Other Attractions : Across from Falmouth harbour is the beautiful town of St Mawes, surrounded by the rocky coves, sandy beaches and lush green countryside of the Roseland Peninsula. Go there by car (15 miles) or take the passenger ferry from Falmouth (15 minutes). For nature lovers there is the Swanpool Nature Reserve, a lagoon and SSSI teeming with a variety of wildlife. Falmouth offers such a rich variety of landscape and attractions for people of all ages, it is sure to tempt you back time and again.
- Other Views : Falmouth, with its magnificent natural harbour (the third largest in the world), winding streets and beaches, will keep you occupied for hours. The town's old harbour-side pubs, excellent shopping, art gallery and stunning new National Maritime Museum simply complete the picture. Pendennis Castle, built by Henry VIII, is Falmouth's most popular attraction, sited on its own peninsula with superb panoramic sea views.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Falmouth, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Falmouth Holiday Rentals, Falmouth Accommodations, Falmouth Hotels, Falmouth Villas, Falmouth Bed and Breakfasts, Falmouth Beach Rentals, Falmouth Vacation Rentals, Falmouth Holiday Deals, Falmouth Self Catering, Falmouth HHoliday Rentals ,