Penzance Holiday Lettings Penzance, Cornwall, England
The Coach House | Newlyn near Penzance | Cornwall Lovely 19th Century coach house with stunning sea views towards St Michael’s Mount. A wonderful Newlyn cottage with library, en-suite and terrace. Penzance 1 mile. The Property A lovely 19th century, stone built former coach house in the village of Newlyn, set over three levels, all with outstanding sea views over Newlyn Harbour towards Mount's Bay, with ancient St Michael's Mount rising out of the sea. This Newlyn cottage has many character features such as exposed beams and stone walls, and has picture windows on all levels, making it light, airy and perfect for taking in the views. The bedrooms are attractive and comfortable, and the rest of the accommodation, including the kitchen, sitting room and snug second floor library, are well-equipped and welcoming. From this Newlyn cottage you can explore Mount's Bay, which has a wealth of watersports to be enjoyed, wander the coastal paths or enjoy the fishing villages and wonderful scenery of the area. A superb Newlyn cottage for a memorable coastal break. Accommodation Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite (shower, basin and WC), 1 x double, 1 x 2nd floor single. Second floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, WC and bidet. First floor kitchen with sea views and dining area with doors to terrace. Sitting room with sea views. 2nd floor mezzanine sitting room/library with sea views. Amenities Full gas central heating. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV with Freeview/DVD player, CD/radio with iPod dock, library of books. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Roadside parking available. Enclosed terrace garden with seating area and BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins. Note: Unfenced terraces with steep drop, young children must be supervised at all times. Note: This owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping Bond of £100. NOTE: Up until 1st January 2011, this property accepts one well behaved pet. From 1st January 2011, this property will be pet free.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 316||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Desert, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, WC and bidet.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful House
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Can be arranged
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The Cornish coast is renowned for surfing and Penwith offers some splendid beaches on which to enjoy this sport. Mount's Bay also offers a wealth of opportunity for water sports enthusiasts as well as giving visitors an opportunity to relax and unwind in beautiful surroundings.
- Other Views : Located just a mile west of Penzance, the fishing port of Newlyn is home to the largest fleet of fishing boats in the South of England and visitors can watch the landing of fish at the market on the quay. This Cornish village is clustered around the harbour, with its old quay curling around a few small boats on the western side, and much larger quays in the centre and on the eastern side of the harbour. An abundance of wildlife and flora can be enjoyed along Cornwall's nearby coastal path, while basking sharks and grey seals can occasionally be seen.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Penzance, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Penzance Holiday Rentals, Penzance Accommodations, Penzance Hotels, Penzance Villas, Penzance Bed and Breakfasts, Penzance Beach Rentals, Penzance Vacation Rentals, Penzance Holiday Deals, Penzance Self Catering, Penzance HHoliday Rentals ,