Penzance Holiday Rentals Penzance, Cornwall, England
Chirgwin Cottage | Newlyn near Penzance | Cornwall A charming character Newlyn cottage, next to the harbour in this fishing village. Aga, harbour views, close to amenities. Penzance 1 mile. The Property A really cosy 17th Century fisherman's cottage, right beside the 12th Century harbour at Newlyn, between Penzance and Mousehole. This Newlyn cottage is full of charm and character, with sloping floors, exposed beams, original stone fireplace and low ceilings. From the warmth of this Newlyn cottage, you can sit watching the busy harbour with St Michael's Mount in the distance, or read about the Newlyn artists and fishermen of bygone days. Leaving this Newlyn cottage behind, you can explore the harbour on foot, or go further afield and visit the Penlee Gallery and Museum in Penzance, or the many attractions in the area including Land's End, St Ives and St Michael's Mount, all a short distance from your Newlyn cottage. The outdoor Minack Theatre perched on the side of the cliff with the sea as a spectacular backdrop is a must see. Your Newlyn cottage provides an excellent base for exploring the rich heritage of Cornwall by public transport or car. Accommodation Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with gas Aga and dining area. First floor sitting room with spectacular views over the harbour across Mount’s Bay to St Michael’s Mount. Amenities Full gas central heating. Gas Aga, microwave, fridge, small freezer, washing machine, colour TV, DVD. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Fixed stairgate. Free designated parking space in private area of public car park 100 yards from property. Shared rear courtyard with private garden area and covered area with furniture in the cottage’s old net loft. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Note: Front door to property is in a covered alleyway, which leads directly onto the road.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 319||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Outdoor Balcony
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom, 1 Room
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditionally Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : VCR, DVD, Satellite TV, Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 12 Km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Few min walk, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : can be arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The Cornish coast is renowned for surfing and Penwith offers some splendid beaches on which to enjoy this sport. Mount's Bay also offers a wealth of opportunity for water sports enthusiasts as well as giving visitors an opportunity to relax and unwind in beautiful surroundings.
- Other Views : Located just a mile west of Penzance, the fishing port of Newlyn is home to the largest fleet of fishing boats in the South of England and visitors can watch the landing of fish at the market on the quay. This Cornish village is clustered around the harbour, with its old quay curling around a few small boats on the western side, and much larger quays in the centre and on the eastern side of the harbour. An abundance of wildlife and flora can be enjoyed along Cornwall's nearby coastal path, while basking sharks and grey seals can occasionally be seen.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Penzance, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Penzance Holiday Rentals, Penzance Accommodations, Penzance Hotels, Penzance Villas, Penzance Bed and Breakfasts, Penzance Beach Rentals, Penzance Vacation Rentals, Penzance Holiday Deals, Penzance Self Catering, Penzance HHoliday Rentals ,