Bude Holiday Cottages Bude, Cornwall, England
Outlook | Stratton near Bude | Cornwall A detached holiday cottage in the pretty Cornish village of Stratton. Beaches close by, perfect for a family holiday. Bude 2 miles. The Property A detached 1930’s cottage refurbished to a high standard and providing ample family accommodation in the attractive village of Stratton, just two miles from the North Cornwall coast. This Stratton cottage is ideal for a family holiday with two bedrooms (both with TV and DVD) and a sitting room and dining room, both with electric fires, ensuring that you have a warm welcome all year round. There is a contemporary well fitted kitchen with breakfast bar at this Stratton cottage, guaranteeing the family a relaxing stay. The village of Stratton has an excellent community spirit with traditional pubs and local shops, whilst being only a short drive from Bude’s full range of amenities and beach life with miles of sand, safe swimming and clean surf. Much of the coastline in this area is owned by the National Trust and is a haven for wildlife, providing fabulous walking opportunities. There are many pretty coves and inlets to discover within a short drive of this Stratton cottage including Crackington Haven, Boscastle and Morwenstow, whilst further afield the popular fishing port of Padstow is a popular tourist destination. A welcoming Stratton cottage from which to explore the richness of the North Cornwall coastal area. Accommodation Two bedrooms with TV and DVD: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with electric fire. Sitting room with sofa bed and electric fire. Conservatory. Amenities Gas central heating throughout with additional heating from electric fires in dining and sitting rooms. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, 3 x DVDs. Library of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair. Off road parking for 2 cars. Bike and surf board store. Enclosed garden at front and rear. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 290||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfect Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Regular City Transport
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The SW coast path and many other rights of way winding over the cliff tops and through lush green fields looking out over the sea are a haven for walkers and lovers of the open countryside while a good shopping centre and a selection of pubs, clubs and restaurants take care of the inner person. Bude canal, a registered nature reserve passes through the town and rowing a boat through its calm waters or walking the towpath among the beautiful (and friendly) water fowl that live among the reeds is a great way to spend an hour or two. Within the town there are also 2 golf courses, an indoor swimming pool, bowling alley and leisure centre. A perfect location for all that North Cornwall has to offer.
- Other Views : A peaceful, picturesque village close to the resort town of Bude, one of Cornwallâ€™s premier holiday locations. With its lovely old church, winding streets and atmospheric village pubs itâ€™s a place to relax after a hard day exploring the stunning beaches and spectacular coastal scenery for which the area is famous. Budeâ€™s beaches attract surfers from all over the country and when conditions are right youâ€™d be hard pushed to find better surf. When the tide is out, miles of golden sand and hundreds of rocky pools keep visitors occupied for hours.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Bude, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Bude Holiday Rentals, Bude Accommodations, Bude Hotels, Bude Villas, Bude Bed and Breakfasts, Bude Beach Rentals, Bude Vacation Rentals, Bude Holiday Deals, Bude Self Catering, Bude HHoliday Rentals ,