Newquay Holiday Rentals Newquay, Cornwall, England
The Shack | Mawgan Porth near Newquay | Cornwall A lovely, single storey cottage with wonderful sea views from the enclosed garden. Short walk to the shops and beach - ideal for families. Newquay 5.5 miles. The Property Newquay 5.5 miles. This detached Newquay holiday home is in a secluded position on the hill overlooking Mawgan Porth Beach, a mile from the long stretch of sandy beach at Watergate Bay north of Newquay. Reached via a long, private driveway off the road, and with spectacular, uninterrupted countryside views from the garden, this Mawgan Porth bungalow is the ideal place to unwind. Offering comfortable family accommodation with patio doors opening to the secluded private front garden, the safe, sandy beach is just a 5 minute walk from this Newquay holiday home with its range of shops and cafes. Much of the coastline to the north of Mawgan Porth is owned by the National Trust and there are a host of pretty coves and rocky outcrops to discover on foot from the coast path. For families, the popular beaches of Booby’s Bay, Constantine Bay and Mother Ivey’s Bay are all within a fifteen minute drive along narrow lanes. The attractive village of St Mawgan is two miles up the vale from the beach and has a traditional village inn and a 13th century church with one of the finest collections of monumental brasses in the country. Farther afield, the busy resort of Newquay offers many attractions including its aquarium, zoo, Trenance Gardens and plenty of shops, bars and bistros, while the Eden Project is only 14 miles away. A lovely Newquay holiday home close to one of the most spectacular stretches of Cornish coastline. Accommodation All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and door to garden. Sitting room with dining area. Amenities Electric convector heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, colour TV with Freesat, DVD, selection of books and DVDs. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Private secluded garden with panoramic views and furniture. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 350||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 12 Km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : 03 Km, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The quaint harbour and fishing village of Padstow is just 8 miles away, while Truro, with its museums, cathedral, restaurants and cobbled streets, can be reached in half an hour. In fact, because nothing in Cornwall is far from Newquay, itâ€™s the perfect touring base.
- Other Views : Newquay is the home of the UKâ€™s surf scene, boasting 3 major beaches, the National Surf Centre and an endless supply of rolling surf, making it a water sports paradise! The town, with its shopping centre, zoo, sea life centre and varied selection of nightspots, clubs, restaurants and pubs, also promises a holiday to remember. And if you seek more, the SW coast path passes in both directions along a stunning coastline of high cliffs, hidden coves and yet more beaches.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Newquay, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Newquay Holiday Rentals, Newquay Accommodations, Newquay Hotels, Newquay Villas, Newquay Bed and Breakfasts, Newquay Beach Rentals, Newquay Vacation Rentals, Newquay Holiday Deals, Newquay Self Catering, Newquay HHoliday Rentals ,