Saltash Holiday Rentals Saltash, Cornwall, England
Riverview | Saltash | Cornwall Cosy Saltash holiday cottage, 5 mins from town centre. Close to beautiful Tamar River, ideal touring base. Woodburner, period features, sunny garden. The Property A beautifully restored semi-detached Edwardian property in the Cornish town of Saltash. Tastefully furnished and immaculately presented, this lovely Saltash holiday cottage has separate dining and sitting rooms, a well-equipped contemporary kitchen and two good sized double bedrooms sharing a spacious stylish bathroom. Many of the Edwardian features have been retained in this Saltash holiday cottage, including tiled fireplaces upstairs and downstairs, high ceilings and plaster covings. However, this Saltash holiday cottage still provides an entirely modern space for a comfortable holiday. The attractive inns and shops of Saltash are within a five minute walk from this Saltash holiday cottage, and there is nothing better than messing about on the Tamar river, either by taking a boat ride up to Calstock Viaduct, or strolling along the banks watching the sailing boats head out to sea. Returning in the evening, there is a sunny enclosed garden at the rear of this Saltash cottage, ideal for al fresco dining. An ideal and chic Saltash holiday cottage retreat. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 with additional folding bed on request. Bathroom with freestanding bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room with gas fire. Amenities Full gas central heating, additional heating from woodburner in dining room and gas fire in sitting room. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, books/DVDs/games. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Unrestricted roadside parking outside property. Private enclosed courtyard garden with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 297||-||-|
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with freestanding bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : From the old quayside there are river trips up stream to Calstock, a pretty village with white cottages on a steep hillside. Here, the 120 foot giant 11-arched Calstock Railway Viaduct towers above the River Tamar and carries one of Britainâ€™s most picturesque branch lines down to the coast. Saltash offers some beautiful walks along the Tamar, and is only a five minute drive from Plymouth, with a plenty to occupy visitors including the historic Barbican quayside area with cafes, shops and bistros, the National Marine Aquarium and several theatres. A perfect base for exploring the area along the beautiful River Tamar.
- Other Views : Saltash is dominated by the magnificent Tamar Bridge, Brunelâ€™s masterpiece of engineering taking people from Devon to Cornwall across the Tamar River, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Saltash retains much of its old Cornish charm with narrow streets rising steeply from the banks of the river, and plenty of shops and interesting inns. From the old quayside there are river trips up stream to Calstock, a pretty village with white cottages on a steep hillside.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water, Wooden Decking
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Saltash, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Saltash Holiday Rentals, Saltash Accommodations, Saltash Hotels, Saltash Villas, Saltash Bed and Breakfasts, Saltash Beach Rentals, Saltash Vacation Rentals, Saltash Holiday Deals, Saltash Self Catering, Saltash HHoliday Rentals ,