Tintagel Holiday Rentals Tintagel, Cornwall, England
Mill Cottage | St. Nectan’s Glen near Tintagel | Cornwall A charmingly cosy cottage with delightful views over the mill stream to the garden and woods beyond. Tintagel 1 mile. Halgabron Mill Tintagel 1 mile. This one time corn mill is situated in atmospheric St. Nectan’s Glen, a densely wooded valley of outstanding natural beauty between the villages of Tintagel and Boscastle. Set in 20 acres of garden and woodland the cottages have been converted from the former mill buildings and millworkers’ homes - each individually designed to retain their character. Visitors will enjoy the woodland, lawns and sitting areas next to the old mill stream. The perfect base for a restful holiday! The Property Tintagel 1 mile. With delightful views over the millstream to the gardens and woods beyond, this cosy cottage with its ornate entrance way was once part of Halgabron Corn Mill. Walk through the woods, savour the surroundings or just sit in the garden. The atmosphere is intoxicating. The perfect base for a restful holiday in a beautiful part of Cornwall. Furnished to a good standard, the owner lives in the adjoining cottage. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x four-poster double, 1 x twin (3ft beds). Bathroom with bath (shower over) and basin. Separate WC. Well equipped kitchen. Delightful sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Shared lawned area with garden furniture and sitting out areas alongside mill stream. Amenities Heating from night storage heaters, woodburning stove. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, colour TV, video/DVD, CD player etc. Coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer in communal utility room. Starter pack of fuel inc. in rent, extra logs available at £3 per bag. Electricity inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Cot and highchair on request. Ample off road parking. Shared use of lawned garden and patio with garden furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Pubs and shops 1 mile.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 305||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath (shower over) and basin. Separate WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Tintagel has several pubs and restaurants and the Old Post Office (National Trust) is a must. For the energetic, the SW Coast Path passes through the village and in both directions it winds its way along the cliff tops and down to the waterâ€™s edge through dramatic countryside. Head north along the path and in 2.5 miles is the beautiful village of Boscastle with its quaint quay and village pubs for refreshment. Further afield, the surfing mecca of Bude with its resort attractions is 15 miles away while the open spaces of Bodmin Moor, the Eden Project, Padstow and the Camel estuary are all within a 40 minute drive.
- Other Views : Tintagel, home of the legendary King Arthurâ€™s castle, whose ruins dominate the cliffside just outside the village, is a popular but not overcrowded tourist destination. The surrounding area is dominated by the sea, rocky coves and stunning scenery. Several beaches, including nearby Trebarwith Strand, are within easy reach and surfing is the main attraction for those who love the water.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Tintagel, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Tintagel Holiday Rentals, Tintagel Accommodations, Tintagel Hotels, Tintagel Villas, Tintagel Bed and Breakfasts, Tintagel Beach Rentals, Tintagel Vacation Rentals, Tintagel Holiday Deals, Tintagel Self Catering, Tintagel HHoliday Rentals ,