Launceston Holiday Lettings Launceston, Cornwall, England
The Shippon | Polyphant near Launceston | Cornwall Terraced barn conversion in lovely rural location. Ideal base for touring the region, large garden with superb views. Launceston 5 miles. The Property A well-furnished and beautifully presented property, part of the conversion of a large stone barn, set in open countryside a mile from the charming village of Polyphant, 5 miles from Launceston. Cosy, comfortable and well appointed, this peaceful property, one of three units on site, enjoys an enviable position with some spectacular views across the surrounding fields and wooded valleys, and on to Bodmin Moor in the near distance. The accommodation is well decorated and furnished, including a well-equipped fitted kitchen with slate tiled flooring, and a warm, welcoming sitting room. The large shared garden with its fenced carp pond is a delight, and the outdoor sitting area with picnic bench, pergola and BBQ is just perfect for eating al fresco and watching the sun go down. For chillier days, there is also a sun-trap conservatory with a selection of books, family games and a TV. Get to know the friendly chickens, and enjoy their freshly laid eggs (available for sale from the owner, option to collect-your-own on request!). Peaceful and secluded, this terraced property is ideally placed for the attractions, towns, moors and rivers of this beautiful region, while the north coast beaches are just a short drive away. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with WC, basin & shower cubicle. Kitchen with slate floor & dining area. Sitting room with two large sofas & flame effect electric stove. Separate conservatory in shared garden. Amenities Heating from electric convector heaters in all rooms, additional heat from flame-effect electric stove in the sitting room. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 28” colour TV, Freeview, DVD, CD/radio etc, Wi-Fi Broadband (can be intermittent). Shared utility room with tumble dryer. Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Cot, highchair & stairgate on request. Off road parking for one car. Large shared garden area with spectacular views, pergola, patio, furniture, BBQ, conservatory etc. Fenced pond. Sorry, no smoking. Two well behaved pets welcome. Shop 2 miles, pub 2 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 255||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with WC, basin & shower cubicle.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditionally Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Just walk away
- Other Attractions : The north coast beaches are only 14 miles away and the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan can be reached within 40 minutes; Penzance and the far west are just over an hour by car and to the east thereâ€™s the wild open spaces of Dartmoor. A magical area for those seeking peace, tranquility, stunning scenery and a wide range of attractions.
- Other Views : Just inside the county boundary, this delightful cottage is situated among rolling meadowland, wooded valleys and winding country lanes. A few miles to the east, the ancient county town of Launceston with its shops, leisure centre, Norman castle and local history museum looks out over the deeply wooded valley and the River Tamar, while in the other direction lie the open spaces of Bodmin Moor, with its craggy tors, spectacular scenery and Daphne Du Maurierâ€™s famous Jamaica Inn. With a wealth of tiny hamlets, country pubs and interesting walks nearby, there is also superb fishing, abundant wildlife and a number of golf courses to tempt the visitor.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Launceston, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Launceston Holiday Rentals, Launceston Accommodations, Launceston Hotels, Launceston Villas, Launceston Bed and Breakfasts, Launceston Beach Rentals, Launceston Vacation Rentals, Launceston Holiday Deals, Launceston Self Catering, Launceston HHoliday Rentals ,