Looe Holiday Lettings Looe, Cornwall, England
Orchard Cottage | East Taphouse near Looe | Cornwall Delightful, single storey, end terrace cottage situated in the small village of East Taphouse. Multi fuel stove, views across Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor. Liskeard 5 miles. The Property A delightful, single storey, end terrace cottage, situated close to the small village of East Taphouse, 9 miles from Looe. Tastefully furnished throughout, this lovely cottage features a charming sitting room with Cornish stone fireplace with multi fuel stove, along with patio doors, from which there are magnificent views over rolling countryside to Bodmin Moor and distant Dartmoor. Orchard Cottage is one of only four cottages, set in four-acre grounds, with a patio, large lawned gardens and meadow and paddock beyond. Enjoy peaceful walks, sailing and fishing at Siblyback Reservoir, horse riding on Bodmin Moor, the captivating Eden Project or visit the fishing village of Looe with its shops, pubs and restaurants. With the gentle south coast and spectacular rocky cliff tops of the northern coastline within easy reach, this is a superb home for a relaxing, enjoyable holiday. Note: This property is next to Ref 2527 and together they will accommodate up to 8 people. Accommodation All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with power shower over, WC & basin. Well-equipped, fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area & multi fuel stove. Amenities Gas central heating available from Easter to 1st June inclusive & 1st September to October half term inclusive. Multi fuel stove. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD/CD etc. All fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Cot & highchair on request. Off road parking for 2 cars. Shared use of lawned garden, paddock & meadow area. Private patio with furniture & BBQ. Two well behaved pets welcome at £10 per pet per week. Shop & post office 3 mins walk. Pub 2 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 327||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with power shower over, WC & basin.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for kids
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 35 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : 4 Km, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Few min walk, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Bodmin steam railway and the tall ship harbour at Charlestown are also nearby and well worth a visit. Further afield, Plymouth is only a 30 minute drive away as is the windswept northern coastline, with Padstow, Newquay, Tintagel and anywhere from Dartmoor to Lands End all accessible for an enjoyable day out.
- Other Views : The small village of East Taphouse is located on the A390 in the heart of the beautiful Cornish countryside, perfectly situated for exploring all that Cornwall and Devon have to offer. Located between the historic market towns of Liskeard to the east and the ancient stannary town of Lostwithiel to the west, there is also easy access to the picturesque old fishing ports of Looe, Polperro and Fowey and many spectacular sandy beaches and coves on the south coast, whilst the rugged and dramatic Bodmin Moor is just 10 minutes to the north. Close by is the brilliant Eden Project along with the magnificent Lost Gardens of Heligan and many National Trust properties such as Lanhydrock and Mount Edgecombe houses.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Looe, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Looe Holiday Rentals, Looe Accommodations, Looe Hotels, Looe Villas, Looe Bed and Breakfasts, Looe Beach Rentals, Looe Vacation Rentals, Looe Holiday Deals, Looe Self Catering, Looe HHoliday Rentals ,