Looe Holiday Cottages Looe, Cornwall, England
Camellia Cottage | East Taphouse near Looe | Cornwall Delightful terraced cottage in 4 acres of pretty gardens on edge of East Taphouse. Easy access to whole of Cornwall. Looe 9 miles. The Property A welcoming, single storey middle terrace cottage on the outskirts of East Taphouse just 5 miles from Liskeard and 9 miles from Looe. The property is comfortably furnished, with a multi fuel stove in the Cornish stone fireplace in the spacious sitting room, and far reaching countryside views from the private patio to Bodmin Moor and distant Dartmoor. There is also a lovely shared lawned area with paddock and meadow. Camellia Cottage, one of four cottages in the owner’s four acres of gardens, is ideal for Looe, Fowey and many more coastal villages, sandy beaches and fishing harbours - all within a short drive. The famous Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Bodmin Moor and Restormel Castle are all within a short drive, and with easy access to the whole of Cornwall this delightful cottage is the perfect base for a family holiday in this picturesque county. Note: This property is next to Ref 1859 and together they will accommodate up to 8 people. Accommodation All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x kingsize double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with power shower over, basin & WC. Well equipped fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, multi fuel stove & patio doors to patio & shared large gardens. Amenities Full gas central heating from Easter to 1st June inclusive and 1st September to October half term inclusive. Multi fuel stove. Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD/CD player, small library of books/games/DVDs. Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Cot & highchair on request. Off road parking for 2 cars. Private patio with garden furniture & BBQ. Shared use of large lawned area, paddock & meadow. 2 well behaved pets welcome at £10 per pet per week. Shop & post office 3 mins walk. Pub 2 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 327||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with power shower over, basin & WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 15 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : 03 Km, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Few min walk, Bus : 01 Km, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Located between the historic market towns of Liskeard to the east and the ancient stannary town of Lostwithiel to the west, there is also easy access to the picturesque old fishing ports of Looe, Polperro and Fowey and many spectacular sandy beaches and coves on the south coast, whilst the rugged and dramatic Bodmin Moor is just 10 minutes to the north. Close by is the brilliant Eden Project along with the magnificent Lost Gardens of Heligan and many National Trust properties such as Lanhydrock and Mount Edgecombe houses. Bodmin steam railway and the tall ship harbour at Charlestown are also nearby and well worth a visit. Further afield, Plymouth is only a 30 minute drive away as is the windswept northern coastline, with Padstow, Newquay, Tintagel and anywhere from Dartmoor to Lands End all accessible for an enjoyable day out.
- Other Views : The small village of East Taphouse is located on the A390 in the heart of the beautiful Cornish countryside, perfectly situated for exploring all that Cornwall and Devon have to offer. Located between the historic market towns of Liskeard to the east and the ancient stannary town of Lostwithiel to the west, there is also easy access to the picturesque old fishing ports of Looe, Polperro and Fowey and many spectacular sandy beaches and coves on the south coast, whilst the rugged and dramatic Bodmin Moor is just 10 minutes to the north.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Looe, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Looe Holiday Rentals, Looe Accommodations, Looe Hotels, Looe Villas, Looe Bed and Breakfasts, Looe Beach Rentals, Looe Vacation Rentals, Looe Holiday Deals, Looe Self Catering, Looe HHoliday Rentals ,