Newquay Cottages Newquay, Cornwall, England
Sweetpea | Indian Queens near Newquay | Cornwall Lovingly renovated barn conversion on rural outskirts of Indian Queens. Modern, open plan living, two bathrooms and warming woodburner. Newquay 7 miles. Trerice Manor Farm Barns Two superb barn conversions quietly nestling on a peaceful hillside, 2 miles from the old London to Penzance coaching-stop village of Indian Queens. Situated on the edge of China Clay Country, just 7 miles from the surf capital, Newquay, these beautifully converted properties enjoy panoramic views across nearby Goss Moor and offer spacious accommodation, boasting an air of modern sophistication whilst still maintaining their original character. Each offers high-ceiling rooms, a charming woodburning stove and a small garden, and makes a perfect base from which to explore the surrounding countryside, coastal paths, pretty fishing villages, Eden Project and Newquay with its zoo, great beaches and National Surf Centre. Booked together the properties sleep up to 8 people. The Property Indian Queens 2 miles. A lovingly renovated barn conversion situated on the rural outskirts of the quiet village of Indian Queens, just 6 miles from Newquay. Slightly larger than its neighbour in the group, this beautifully spacious accommodation boasts modern, open plan living, two bathrooms (one of which is ensuite) and a warming woodburning stove in the sitting area. A great holiday base in a great location. Accommodation All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with ensuite (shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with modern, fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Amenities Full gas central heating with additional heating from woodburner in sitting area. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD. Gas and power inc. in rent. Wood and firelighters for woodburner can be purchased from local garage. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for one car. Shared, enclosed lawned garden with garden furniture. Sorry no pets and no smoking. Shop and pubs 1.5 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 280||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 10 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : With plenty of walking and cycling opportunities from the doorstep, and many great surfing beaches at nearby Newquay, along with the townâ€™s fantastic nightlife and other key resort attractions, this delightful location has plenty to offer.
- Other Views : The peaceful village of Indian Queens quietly sits at the Western end of Goss Moor, just 7 miles from the surf capital, Newquay. Situated on the edge of China Clay Country, the local area houses reminders of this still thriving industry, although it is now centralised over several miles away from this beautiful, rural setting.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable
- Newquay, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Newquay Holiday Rentals, Newquay Accommodations, Newquay Hotels, Newquay Villas, Newquay Bed and Breakfasts, Newquay Beach Rentals, Newquay Vacation Rentals, Newquay Holiday Deals, Newquay Self Catering, Newquay HHoliday Rentals ,
Mauritian typical cottage for 4-5 people in Pointe aux Sable on the west coast of the island, 150 m from the beach.