Newquay Holiday Stay Newquay, Cornwall, England
Briar | Indian Queens near Newquay | Cornwall Beautifully renovated barn conversion on rural outskirts of Indian Queens. Open plan living, two bedrooms (one ensuite) and warming woodburner in sitting area. Newquay 7 miles. Trerice Manor Farm Barns Two superb barn conversions quietly nestling on a peaceful hillside, 2 miles from the old London to Penzance coaching-stop village of Indian Queens. Situated on the edge of China Clay Country, just 7 miles from the surf capital, Newquay, these beautifully converted properties enjoy panoramic views across nearby Goss Moor and offer spacious accommodation, boasting an air of modern sophistication whilst still maintaining their original character. Each offers high-ceiling rooms, a charming woodburning stove and a small garden, and makes a perfect base from which to explore the surrounding countryside, coastal paths, pretty fishing villages, Eden Project and Newquay with its zoo, great beaches and National Surf Centre. Booked together the properties sleep up to 8 people. The Property Indian Queens 2 miles. A beautifully renovated barn conversion, on the rural outskirts of the quiet village of Indian Queens, 7 miles from Newquay. Offering spacious, modern accommodation with two bedrooms, one of which is ensuite, and a warming woodburning stove, this is a great base from which to explore the delights of the surrounding area. Accommodation All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x Kingsize double with en-suite (shower, basin & WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin & WC. Open plan living area with modern, fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburning stove. Amenities Full gas central heating, woodburner in sitting area. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD. Fuel & power inc. in rent. Starter pack of fuel for woodburner inc. in rent in winter weeks, available to purchase locally at other times. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Opening off the lounge is a private, enclosed patio garden, with lounge furniture and BBQ on the stone paved terrace and table and chairs on the decked area. One well behaved dog welcome at £10 per week. Sorry, no smoking. Shop & pubs 1.5 miles. NOTE: Up until 2nd October 2010, this property is pet free. From 2nd October 2010, one well behaved pet is welcome at £10 per week.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 275||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : en-suite (shower, basin & WC) & Bathroom with bath, basin & WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for kids
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 12 Km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : can be arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The peaceful village of Indian Queens quietly sits at the Western end of Goss Moor, just 7 miles from the surf capital, Newquay. Situated on the edge of China Clay Country, the local area houses reminders of this still thriving industry, although it is now centralised over several miles away from this beautiful, rural setting. With plenty of walking and cycling opportunities from the doorstep, and many great surfing beaches at nearby Newquay, along with the townâ€™s fantastic nightlife and other key resort attractions, this delightful location has plenty to offer.
- Other Views : The peaceful village of Indian Queens quietly sits at the Western end of Goss Moor, just 7 miles from the surf capital, Newquay. Situated on the edge of China Clay Country, the local area houses reminders of this still thriving industry, although it is now centralised over several miles away from this beautiful, rural setting.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Newquay, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Newquay Holiday Rentals, Newquay Accommodations, Newquay Hotels, Newquay Villas, Newquay Bed and Breakfasts, Newquay Beach Rentals, Newquay Vacation Rentals, Newquay Holiday Deals, Newquay Self Catering, Newquay HHoliday Rentals ,
Gite LA HUTTE ** chalet pouvant acceuillir de 2 à 38 personnes - Gîte de LA HUTTE ** à BUSSANG - VOSGES