Mevagissey Accommodation Mevagissey, Cornwall, England
Shrew Cottage | Mevagissey | Cornwall Quaint semi detached cottage in courtyard off main street in Mevagissey. Woodburner, sun trap garden, cosy accommodation. Harbour, shops and pubs two minutes walk. The Property A one time fisherman's net-loft tucked away in a small courtyard, set back from the narrow main street running down to the picturesque harbour in Mevagissey. This charming semi detached cottage, with its woodburning stove, beams, wood panelled walls and sun trap garden, is the perfect holiday home. Stroll down to the harbour to watch the fishermen land their catch and buy your supper straight off the boat, or explore the selection of shops, pubs and restaurants Mevagissey has to offer. Attractions such as The Eden Project, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Shipwreck Centre at Charlestown or the stunning coastline, fabulous beaches and renowned gardens of the beautiful Roseland Peninsula are all within easy driving distance. This is Cornwall at its best. Accommodation Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 2nd floor eaves twin with basin (limited headroom). Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, WC and basin. 2nd floor WC and basin. Small fitted kitchen with dining area.1st floor sitting room with woodburning stove. Conservatory. Amenities Electric storage heating throughout with additional heating from woodburning stove in sitting room. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, colour TV, DVD player. All fuel and power inc in rent. Bed linen and towels inc in rent. Loading/unloading outside courtyard entrance only - then move car to main town car park (500 yards, costs approx £35 per week). Small enclosed rear garden with furniture and BBQ. Sorry no pets and no smoking. Pubs, restaurants and shops 2 mins walk. Note: Uneven courtyard approach, slope and steep cottage stairs may make this property unsuitable for young children or the infirm.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 280||-||-|
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, WC and basin. 2nd floor WC and basin.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditional Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 12 Km, Beach : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The stunning coastline, fabulous beaches and renowned gardens of the beautiful Roseland Peninsula are a short drive down the coast while Truro, with its shops, restaurants, theatre and cathedral can be reached by car in half an hour.
Other Views :
St. Austell 5.5 miles; Truro 16 miles.
The perfect Cornish fishing village, with winding cobbled streets and a harbour full of boats. Stunning walks lead along the coast in both directions, with sandy beaches, high cliffs and hidden coves to explore. The village has an excellent selection of pubs and restaurants, while just up the road are the Lost Gardens of Heligan. A ferry from Mevagissey to Fowey also runs daily between Easter and September. Spend some time at the Tall Ships harbour at Charlestown (7 miles) with its shipwreck museum, or among the tropical biomes of the world famous Eden Project (11 miles).
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Mevagissey, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Mevagissey Holiday Rentals, Mevagissey Accommodations, Mevagissey Hotels, Mevagissey Villas, Mevagissey Bed and Breakfasts, Mevagissey Beach Rentals, Mevagissey Vacation Rentals, Mevagissey Holiday Deals, Mevagissey Self Catering, Mevagissey HHoliday Rentals ,