Truro Holiday Rentals Truro, Cornwall, England
No 5 Carlyon Road | Playing Place near Truro | Cornwall Delightful 1930’s bungalow in quiet village of Playing Place close to the River Fal offering an open fire and a great garden. Beaches 10 miles. Truro 2 miles. The Property A delightful 1930s bungalow situated in the peaceful village of Playing Place, just 2 miles from the popular town of Truro. Quietly nestling amidst a handful of trees, this tranquil property offers peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, boasting an open fire in the sitting room, an electric fire in the dining room and a charming, well-established garden ideal for al fresco dining. The shops, restaurants, museums and theatres in both Truro and Falmouth are close to hand, whilst exploring the gardens at Trelissick, Trebah, Glendurgan and the misty reaches of the river inlets leading to the sea at Falmouth and Helford will keep the inquisitive visitor occupied for days. Even the King Harry ferry offering day trips to the beautiful Roseland peninsula is just a mere 2 miles away. With Pendennis Castle, the Maritime Museum, St. Just in Roseland and the North Coast of Cornwall also within a short drive, visitors can enjoy this perfectly placed retreat all year round. Accommodation All Ground Floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double and 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with electric fire. Sitting room with open fire. Amenities Gas central heating throughout with additional heating from electric fire in dining room and open fire in sitting room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV with Freeview, DVD player. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Large enclosed garden with garden furniture. Off road parking for 4 cars. Lockable garage for storage of bikes/surfboards etc. Two well-behaved dogs welcome. Sorry no smoking. Shop 500 yards, pub 1 mile.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 266||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 12 Km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 25 Min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : 500 Mtr, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Just walk away
- Other Attractions : Nearby Truro and Falmouth offer great shops and amenities, whilst Trelissick Gardens are within easy reach and well worth a visit. Further afield lie the delights of Helford River with its hidden coves, famous gardens and seal sanctuary, whilst a hop across the river on the ferry brings you to the timeless beauty of St. Mawes and the Roseland. A stunning location for all the family.
- Other Views : The peaceful village of Playing Place quietly rests close to the River Fal, just 2 miles from Truro. Perfectly situated for exploring the creeks and hidden reaches that wind their way inland from nearby Falmouth, the whole area provides a haven for boating and sailing enthusiasts. The village has its own shop and post office, whilst riverside pubs and restaurants are a feature of the area, as well as walks along the shoreline, amazing wildlife and lush wooded valleys just waiting to be explored.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Truro, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Truro Holiday Rentals, Truro Accommodations, Truro Hotels, Truro Villas, Truro Bed and Breakfasts, Truro Beach Rentals, Truro Vacation Rentals, Truro Holiday Deals, Truro Self Catering, Truro HHoliday Rentals ,