Bude Holiday Rentals Bude, Cornwall, England
Church View Cottage | Kilkhampton near Bude | Cornwall Quality North Cornwall cottage, just a few minutes stroll from the Kilkhampton village amenities. Woodburner, roll-top bath, garden. Close to great beaches and countryside. Bude 4 miles. The Property Bude 4 miles. Located in one of the quiet narrow streets of the village of Kilkhampton, 3 miles from the National Trust beaches of Sandymouth and Duckpool, this North Cornwall cottage provides superb accommodation within a great holiday location. Fully refurbished with contemporary decor, this North Cornwall cottage retains its character with original flagstone slate floors and woodburning stove in an inglenook fireplace, but also offers all modern conveniences' including central heating. With an open plan living area downstairs, this North Cornwall cottage offers ideal family accommodation and somewhere you can enjoy a quiet, relaxing country retreat with a well equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, quality linen, roll-top bath with overhead shower and free Wi-Fi. All within a couple of minutes walk from local shops, post office, fish and chip shop, butcher, toy shop and two traditional pubs - it's a great North Cornwall cottage to base your holiday from. Join the footpath just down the road and walk to the National Trust cafe at Sandymouth, jump in the car and in minutes be at Bude's fabulous beaches, or drive further down the coast to the famous village of Padstow and the nearby sand dunes at Rock. Alternatively, head north up the A39 for 10 minutes and enjoy a fabulous lunch at The Bush Inn at Morwenstow or venture inland to the watersports centre at the nearby Tamar Lakes. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with roll-top bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Amenities Full oil central heating, woodburning stove in sitting area. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer dishwasher, colour TV with Freeview, DVD, telephone for local calls, WiFi, small selection of DVDs and games. Cot and stairgates. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Drop-off outside the front door, free parking in public car park 100 yards away. Rear lawned garden with BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 280||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with roll-top bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 10 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 25 Min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Few min walk, Bus : 500 Mtr, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The rolling waves are great for surfing all year round, and the footpaths by the restored canal or on the South West Coastal path offer you a superb opportunity to explore and appreciate the outstanding countryside. Bude also has a superb golf course, indoor swimming pool, bowling alley/indoor play area and a good selection of local shops, supermarkets, cafe's, pubs and restaurants. For days out, take the coast road north to see the lonely lighthouse above the sea at Hartland Point or walk or ride a donkey down the steep and cobbled village street (no cars allowed) of beautiful Clovelly to the harbour and the pub far below. Follow the coast in the other direction and there's the little cove of Crackington Haven, King Arthur's castle at Tintagel and yet more great surfing beaches at Polzeath.
- Other Views : Bude is a fabulous coastal town that once visited you will want to come back to time and time again. Bude has something for everyone, great beaches for relaxing, and building sandcastles on, rockpools for investigating at low tide and cafe's to watch it all from.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Bude, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Bude Holiday Rentals, Bude Accommodations, Bude Hotels, Bude Villas, Bude Bed and Breakfasts, Bude Beach Rentals, Bude Vacation Rentals, Bude Holiday Deals, Bude Self Catering, Bude HHoliday Rentals ,