Lostwithiel Holiday Cottages Fowey, Cornwall, England
Willow Cottage | Lostwithiel near Fowey | Cornwall A detached Cornwall cottage on a quiet street in Lostwithiel, close to Bodmin and Fowey. Woodburner, handmade kitchen, superb Cornish touring base. Te Property A fully refurbished detached Cornwall self catering cottage, on a pedestrianised lane in the county town of Lostwithiel. This lovely Lostwithiel cottage has been tastefully furnished throughout, with quality fixtures and fittings, and attractive slate tiling. This beautiful Lostwithiel cottage has two bedrooms, a woodburner in the sitting room, a handmade kitchen and its own secluded sun trap patio, perfect for al fresco dining. Lostwithiel, once deemed to be capital of Cornwall, is steeped in medieval history and there are numerous interesting buildings to visit including the 13th century Lostwithiel Great Hall and the imposing ruins of Restormel Castle. From this Lostwithiel cottage you are just 7 miles from the picturesque harbour and winding narrow streets of Fowey and 20 minutes drive from the beautiful sandy beaches around St Austell Bay. And of course there is always something new happening at the top tourist attraction of The Eden Project. A superb Lostwithiel cottage base for touring this beautiful region. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Handmade fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. Amenities Full gas central heating, woodburner in sitting room. Electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi. Fuel, power and starter pack of logs for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Roadside parking 25 metres from property. Enclosed sunny patio with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 274||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 45 Min by car, Beach : Near By, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Few min walk, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The tumbling surf, long sandy beaches and dramatic coastline of the north coast make for great days out. The river Fowey runs from the town on its 8 mile journey through the fields and wooded valleys to the gentler southern coast, a natural paradise for those who love the sea. Centrally placed, with much to do and see in the immediate area, Lostwithiel is the perfect choice for those seeking a break away from the hectic pace of the tourist resorts.
- Other Views : A delightfully peaceful country town, nestling in the Fowey river valley amid the woods and fields that characterise the area. Renowned as a centre for the antiques trade, there are several shops and dealers in the town, as well as a fine collection of country pubs, restaurants and a thriving farmerâ€™s market. Lanhydrock House (NT) and gardens is just 3 miles away, while the fabulous Eden Project, shipwreck museum and tall ships harbour at Charlestown, and the picturesque fishing village of Mevagissey are all within 30 minutes by car.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Fowey, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Fowey Holiday Rentals, Fowey Accommodations, Fowey Hotels, Fowey Villas, Fowey Bed and Breakfasts, Fowey Beach Rentals, Fowey Vacation Rentals, Fowey Holiday Deals, Fowey Self Catering, Fowey HHoliday Rentals ,