Antony Holiday Rentals Plymouth, Cornwall, England
2 Hyfield | Antony near Plymouth | Cornwall This cosy semi-detached Cornwall cottage lies on the Rame Peninsula, with a woodburner, en-suite and river views. Plymouth 3 miles by ferry. The Property A quiet bolt hole, this semi-detached Cornwall cottage perches on a hillside overlooking the beautiful Lynher River estuary, and lies on the edge of the pretty village of Antony, with a cosy pub and winding main street. Equipped and furnished in modern style, this modern Cornwall cottage has floor-to-ceiling picture windows, and an outdoor terrace with panoramic views across the River Tamar towards the Tamar Bridge in Plymouth. Although this is a quiet corner of Cornwall, there is much to keep visitors occupied near this Cornwall cottage. The beaches of Whitsand Bay are within 2 miles, and the walks along the cliff tops or down among the creeks are breathtaking. Antony House (NT) and Edgcumbe House with its fabulous gardens, are both within four miles, while the timeless fishing villages of Kingsand and Cawsand are a short drive away. The maritime city of Plymouth, with its theatre and dockside Barbican, is a short journey on the vehicle ferry from nearby Torpoint. A wonderful Cornwall cottage, ideal all year round. Accommodation All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower cubicle, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area, and sitting area with woodburning stove. Amenities Underfloor heating throughout, additional heating from woodburning stove in sitting area. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, colour TV, DVD. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Roadside parking outside property on quiet road. Small rear garden with furniture. One well behaved pet welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Pub and shop 10 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 284||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 02 Km, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Few min walk, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : A little farther afield in Plymouth there is plenty to amuse everyone; visit the Aquarium, wine and dine in the lanes of the historic Barbican harbour area or indulge in a spot of retail therapy.
- Other Views : Antony is a small village on the Rame Peninsula, set on a hillside overlooking the beautiful Lynher River estuary, with excellent ferry links to Plymouth just 3 miles away. There is a good village pub, and just outside the village is Antony House, one of the finest Georgian Mansions in Cornwall, owned by the National Trust and used for the filming of "Alice in Wonderland". Along the southern edges of the Rame Peninsula there are miles of beautiful coastal walks with glorious views of Rame Head, towering above the sea. Nearby is Mount Edgcumbe Park providing fabulous views of Plymouth Sound. Just two miles south of Antony lies Whitsand Bay with its 4 miles of sandy beach and dramatic cliffs.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Plymouth, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Plymouth Holiday Rentals, Plymouth Accommodations, Plymouth Hotels, Plymouth Villas, Plymouth Bed and Breakfasts, Plymouth Beach Rentals, Plymouth Vacation Rentals, Plymouth Holiday Deals, Plymouth Self Catering, Plymouth HHoliday Rentals ,
Haltwhistle Holiday Cottage | Haltwhistle Accommodations | Haltwhistle Holiday Rentals | Haltwhistle Lets | Haltwhistle Apartments