Torpoint Holiday Accommodation Torpoint, Cornwall, England
Corner Cottage | St John near Torpoint | Cornwall One of our Cornwall cottages in the creekside village of St John. Cosy, welcoming cottage, easy reach beaches, Plymouth, walks and more. Torpoint 3 miles. The Property A delightfully compact, recently restored semi-detached cottage, nestling in the heart of the peaceful 'conservation area' creekside village of St John, which overlooks the sheltered waters of the Tamar Estuary. Equipped and furnished in modern style, this lovely Cornwall cottage has retained much of its period charm, such as its winding staircase. The cottage is also close to the village pub, and has its own garden and off road parking. Although this is a quiet corner of Cornwall, there is much to keep visitors occupied. The beaches of Whitsand Bay are within 2 miles, and the walks along the cliff tops or down among the creeks are breathtaking. Antony House (NT), and Edgcumbe House with its fabulous gardens, are both within 5 miles, or the timeless fishing villages of Kingsand and Cawsand are a short drive away. The maritime city of Plymouth, with its theatre and dockside Barbican, is a short journey on the vehicle ferry from nearby Torpoint. A wonderful St John cottage, ideal all year round. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area. Amenities Electric convector heating throughout. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, colour TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD. Fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for two cars. Enclosed garden with patio area & furniture (3 metres from property, accessed via a quiet lane). Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 1.5 miles. Pub with children’s play area 20 yards. Note: Stairs quite steep, care should be taken with young children. NOTE: Up until 1st April 2011 this property will have a basic Sky package and accepts one well behaved dog. From 1st April 2011 this will be a pet-free property and there will no longer be a Sky package available.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 302||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with shower, basin & WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Golf link is near by, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Popular with people who love boats, the area is also a haven for birdlife. St Johnâ€™s Lake with its wildfowl and footpaths running around its edge is just a 5 min walk away. The South West coast path running above the spectacular beaches on the Rame peninsula passes within 2 miles on its way to the beautiful coastal villages of Cawsand and Kingsand with their narrow streets and quaint cottages. Plymouth with its old Barbican dock area and the National Marine Aquarium also makes a great day out. If you love the sea, peaceful countryside, a village pub just a short walk away and a city within easy reach, this is the perfect place.
- Other Views : Across the Tamar estuary from Plymouth, this pretty village nestles in a wooded fold among lush green fields leading down to the waterâ€™s edge. Close enough to the city (4 miles via the ferry) to enjoy all its benefits it has the advantage of being in a peaceful corner of Cornwall away from the bustling crowds.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friend
- Torpoint, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Torpoint Holiday Rentals, Torpoint Accommodations, Torpoint Hotels, Torpoint Villas, Torpoint Bed and Breakfasts, Torpoint Beach Rentals, Torpoint Vacation Rentals, Torpoint Holiday Deals, Torpoint Self Catering, Torpoint HHoliday Rentals ,