Mevagissey Cottage Rentals Mevagissey, Cornwall, England
Nut Cottage | Pentewan near Mevagissey | Cornwall Delightful detached cottage close to fishing harbour of Mevagissey with exposed beams & private patio. Sandy beaches and outstanding scenery in area. St Austell 3 miles. The Property Pentewan 1 mile. A delightful, stone-built detached Pentewan cottage in a small hamlet close to the village of Pentewan with its sandy beach, 3 miles from the historic fishing harbour of Mevagissey. This lovely Pentewan cottage boasts beamed ceilings and pine furniture to create a wonderful atmosphere of cosy, country living. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, this Pentewan cottage has a private patio area, perfect for sitting out and relaxing. Pentewan village, with its small shop, restaurant, pub and cycle hire is a 15 minute walk or ride along the nearby cycle path, while another cycle trail passes close to this Pentewan cottage on its route to the Lost Gardens of Heligan (2 miles) and on to the picturesque fishing harbour at Mevagissey. With several beaches and gardens, superb coastal walking and outstanding scenery in the area surrounding this Pentewan cottage, and with the Eden Project and Roseland Peninsula close by, few holiday cottages are better placed for exploring this charming part of Cornwall. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with additional pull out/stacker bed suitable for a child. Bathroom with bath with shower over and basin. Separate WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and door leading to private patio and garden. Amenities Electric storage heating throughout. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, colour TV, DVD, video. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair available. Off road parking for 2 cars in secure parking area. Outbuilding for bike storage. Private patio and garden with garden furniture and BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop, post office and pub 1 mile. Note: Front door of property opens directly into kitchen. Note: This property is situated approximately 150 yards from the B3273. Note: The sitting room in this cottage has a low, beamed ceiling.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 308||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with shower over and basin. Separate WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Cozy Cottage
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Good cycle paths pass close by the village, there is a great river close by for fishing enthusiasts, the Lost Gardens of Heligan are just a short walk away, and the historic and scenic Charlestown harbour is also close by. The nearby fishing village of Mevagissey offers many restaurants and fresh harbour fish, while the Eden Project is within easy reach and well worth a visit.
- Other Views : Pentewan is a delightful coastal village set back from the sandy expanse of Pentewan Beach. The village shop and pub draw visitors from far and wide, while the beach is good for children. The coastal path passes through the village and as it climbs up the cliffside towards Mevagissey, the views across the bay toward Devon in the far distance are breathtaking.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Mevagissey, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Mevagissey Holiday Rentals, Mevagissey Accommodations, Mevagissey Hotels, Mevagissey Villas, Mevagissey Bed and Breakfasts, Mevagissey Beach Rentals, Mevagissey Vacation Rentals, Mevagissey Holiday Deals, Mevagissey Self Catering, Mevagissey HHoliday Rentals ,