Bodmin Holiday Rentals Bodmin, Cornwall, England
Coachman’s Cottage | Pentewan near Mevagissey | Cornwall One of our coastal Cornwall cottages, easy reach of Pentewan village and beach. Open fire, cosy accommodation. Mevagissey 3 miles. The Property Lanivet 2.5 miles. A stunning and superbly restored granite stone barn, set in open countryside in Bugle, near the small village of Lanivet, close to Bodmin. A superb Cornish cottage, its open-plan, first-floor living room enjoys spectacular views across the fields, and offers a sophisticated introduction to the pleasures of country living. Exposed timbers, weathered granite and a bright and open living space warmed by a woodburner complete the picture of Trevellyan Farm as a welcoming holiday home. The surrounding area is rich with things to do and see, with the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Camel Trail and the delights of the southern coast all within a 20 minute drive. Closer to home, the Saints' Way footpath from Padstow to Fowey passes almost outside the front door and Lanhydrock Golf Course and a National Trust house with spectacular gardens are also within easy reach. With the main A30 just 2 miles away, the whole of Cornwall is within easy reach, particularly the main surfing beaches and coastal path of the rugged North Cornwall coast. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x ground floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. First floor open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Amenities Full oil-fired central heating with additional heating from woodburner in sitting area. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot, highchair and stairgate on request. Off road parking for two cars. Pretty garden area with lawn, patio and garden furniture. Sorry no pets and no smoking. Riding stables 500 yards. Shops and pub 2.5 miles. Note: Until 1st October 2011 this property sleeps 5, and has a sofa bed in the twin bedroom. From 1st October 2011 this property sleeps 4, and there is no sofa bed in the twin bedroom.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 310||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : 25 Min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The main local attractions are Bodmin Moor, and Cornwall's main surfing coast and beaches, some 12 miles away. Perfectly placed for touring all that Cornwall has to offer with good communication links on the doorstep, this is an ideal destination for a relaxing Cornish break.
- Other Views : A small village just to the west of Bodmin, Lanivet is a collection of picturesque properties, a pub and a few shops. The main town in the area is Bodmin, with its shopping centre, Bodmin Jail, Courtroom Experience and positioning on the Camel Trail never failing to attract visitors.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Bodmin, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Bodmin Holiday Rentals, Bodmin Accommodations, Bodmin Hotels, Bodmin Villas, Bodmin Bed and Breakfasts, Bodmin Beach Rentals, Bodmin Vacation Rentals, Bodmin Holiday Deals, Bodmin Self Catering, Bodmin HHoliday Rentals ,