Helston Holiday Rentals Helston, Cornwall, England
Inglenook Cottage | Helston near Falmouth | Cornwall Lovely two bedroomed Falmouth cottage in Cornish countryside. In group with two other cottages sleeping a total of nine people. Falmouth 6 miles. Viscar Farm Holiday Cottages Falmouth 6 miles. Tucked away along a quiet lane, these three attractive stone cottages provide cosy holiday homes nestling on the edge of Medlyn Moor with easy access to a host of wonderful walks. Furnished in traditional rustic style, these Cornish cottages boast many features including beams and exposed stone walls. Sleeping a total of nine people across three properties, these Falmouth cottages are perfect for people who want to explore the beautiful Cornish countryside and coast. Just a half hour walk from these Cornish cottages is the renowned Stithians Reservoir, the best area for open water birdwatching in Cornwall which also provides excellent sailing, windsurfing and canoeing opportunities. A short drive from these Falmouth holiday cottages is the beautiful, unspoilt Helford river estuary, home to some pretty beaches and the spectacular sub-tropical coastal gardens of Gelendurgan and Trebah. These three Cornish holiday cottages provide a central base for exploring St Ives, Falmouth and the fascinating St Michael's Mount. When you stay at Viscar Farm Holiday Cottages, you really are ensured a wonderful family holiday in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. Note: No single sex parties allowed at these cottages except for family groups. The Property Set in a country location with two other cottages, this delightful Cornish cottage has been furnished to a very high standard. With two bedrooms and a family bathroom, this Falmouth cottage can sleep four people in style, whilst the fitted kitchen and large sitting and dining area gives you all the space you need to relax after a day spent exploring the Cornish countryside. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, inglenook fireplace and woodburner effect gas fire. Amenities Gas central heating with woodburner effect gas fire in sitting room. Gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in separate laundry room, dishwasher, TV, video, library of books, games and videos. Gas inc. in rent, electricity charged by £1 coin meter. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Ample off road parking. Shared use of farm grounds and garden patio area with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Pub 1.25 miles. Shop 1.5 miles. Note: This Falmouth cottage is next to refs 7106 & 7107 and together they accommodate 9 people. Note: No children under 2 years old.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 293||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 30 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 20 min, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Across from Falmouth harbour is the beautiful town of St Mawes, surrounded by the rocky coves, sandy beaches and lush green countryside of the Roseland Peninsula. Go there by car (15 miles) or take the passenger ferry from Falmouth (15 minutes). For nature lovers there is the Swanpool Nature Reserve, a lagoon and SSSI teeming with a variety of wildlife. Falmouth offers such a rich variety of landscape and attractions for people of all ages, it is sure to tempt you back time and again.
- Other Views : Falmouth, with its magnificent natural harbour (the third largest in the world), winding streets and beaches, will keep you occupied for hours. The town's old harbour-side pubs, excellent shopping, art gallery and stunning new National Maritime Museum simply complete the picture. Pendennis Castle, built by Henry VIII, is Falmouth's most popular attraction, sited on its own peninsula with superb panoramic sea views.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Helston, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Helston Holiday Rentals, Helston Accommodations, Helston Hotels, Helston Villas, Helston Bed and Breakfasts, Helston Beach Rentals, Helston Vacation Rentals, Helston Holiday Deals, Helston Self Catering, Helston HHoliday Rentals ,