Falmouth Rentals Falmouth, Cornwall, England
Poldark Cottage | Helston near Falmouth | Cornwall Traditional granite Helston barn conversion, perfect for exploring the spectacular coastline of the Lizard Peninsula with excellent attractions including Falmouth and Land's End. Helston 4 miles. The Property Helston 4 miles. A charming Helston holiday cottage, converted from a 200 year old traditional Cornish granite barn, set in the peaceful and beautiful grounds of the historic 15th century Bodilly Manor near the small hamlet of Trenear. Less than five miles from the historic market town of Helston, this Bodilly Manor holiday cottage has an 'upside down' layout to take advantages of the wonderful views of the restored grounds and surrounding rural landscape. With two bedrooms and a family bathroom, this Helston holiday home is ideal for a small family, and with an open plan living area, all of the family can gather together in the evening to discuss the day's activities. The interesting features of this historic Bodilly Manor holiday cottage include exposed beams, thick granite stone walls and a sunny balcony. At your Helston cottage, you will have the opportunity to learn from the owner about the history of this fascinating area including stories of smugglers, underground chambers and ghostly characters. At this Bodilly Manor cottage is a restored garden to explore and there is ample space in an adjacent barn to store bikes and outdoor equipment. With all the attractions of Helston, the Lizard Peninsula and the dramatic Cornish coastal walks, this Helston holiday cottage makes for a unique holiday destination. Accommodation Upside down accommodation. Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Open plan first floor living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with balcony. Shared use of utility room. Amenities Oil central heating. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine and tumble drier, TV, DVD, library of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Bike storage. Shared use of owner's garden with patio with garden furniture and BBQ. Two well behaved dogs welcome (second dog at additional charge of £10 per week). Dog sitting available by request. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 4.5 miles. Pub 1.5 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 283||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully decorated
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near By, Railway : 25 Min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Nestled in a tranquil setting is the National Seal Sanctuary on the Helford River, where there is plenty of entertainment watching seals play and feed. If it is thrill rides that excites you, then Flambards theme park will keep you amused all day and also has excellent living history experiences. Further afield is the harbour town of Falmouth to the east and Land's End to the west. Helston is a wonderful holiday destination offering plenty of attractions for the whole family.
- Other Views : Helston lies at the western gateway to the Lizard Peninsula, a large area of downland fringed by a beautiful and spectacular coastline. Helston is a pleasant busy market town famous for its Flora Day Festival and the many stories and legends about the "Furry Dance" are told in the fascinating Helston Folk Museum. Nearby is the Poldark Mine, one of the best underground experiences in the south west and which tells of the widespread mining heritage of this area.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for kids
- Falmouth, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Falmouth Holiday Rentals, Falmouth Accommodations, Falmouth Hotels, Falmouth Villas, Falmouth Bed and Breakfasts, Falmouth Beach Rentals, Falmouth Vacation Rentals, Falmouth Holiday Deals, Falmouth Self Catering, Falmouth HHoliday Rentals ,
Mauritian typical cottage for 4-5 people in Pointe aux Sable on the west coast of the island, 150 m from the beach.