Gunnislake Holiday Rentals Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
Mouse Cottage | Latchley near Gunnislake | Cornwall A lovely country cottage, attached to the owner’s traditional farmhouse. Combining character charm with modern decor this Gunnislake cottage makes a great base. The Property Gunnislake 2 miles. This charming Gunnislake cottage is located in an attractive, rural setting, in Latchley near Gunnislake, and is attached to the owner’s farmhouse, accessed off a minor country road on the edge of this delightful village in the Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The cottage is entirely self-contained with its own private garden with furniture, offering a quiet, peaceful place to relax of an evening. This spacious Gunnislake cottage combines traditional features with contemporary furniture and decor, to make a homely, welcoming base for exploring the area. Situated near to the Tamar Valley Discovery Trail, which runs for thirty miles following the course of the river through an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this Gunnislake cottage is ideal for walkers and wildlife lovers. There are a multitude of rural pursuits locally including horse riding, fishing and golf. Further afield is the award-winning pannier market town of Tavistock, which is only twenty minutes’ drive from this Tamar Valley cottage. For family fun, Dobwalls Theme Park, Crealy Adventure Park and Morwhellam Quay all provide hours of entertainment. There is something for everyone at this idyllic rural hideaway. Accommodation All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with double shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Spacious sitting room with electric fire and French doors to patio. Amenities Night storage heaters, additional heating from electric fire in sitting room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD player, WiFi, selection of DVDs, books and board games. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for two cars. Lawned garden to rear with garden furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shops and pubs 2 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 273||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Twin Bedroom, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with double shower cubicle, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Cozy Cottage
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near By, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Enjoy a round of golf at St Mellion (8 miles), explore the restored Victorian mining village at Morwhellam Quay (4 miles), search for otters and deer along the Tamar Valley footpath or take a trip to the beach and picturesque harbour at Looe (25 miles) - thereâ€™s something for everyone. For something really different why not ride the scenic Tamar Valley Railway into Plymouth and spend the day in the fabulous Marine Aquarium or strolling the historic Plymouth Hoe.
- Other Views : The small rural village of Gunnislake lies on the steeply wooded banks of the River Tamar. It has village pubs and a small selection of shops. Notably, the village sits at one end of the scenic Tamar Valley Railway - with regular services along the river bank to Plymouth. The area is perfect for exploring Dartmoor, the south and north coast beaches and the attractions of Cornwallâ€™s far west. Close to hand, the Dartmoor town of Tavistock with its pannier market, pubs and restaurants is a must, as well as the popular fishing village of Calstock, renowned for its crafts and festivals, while the Donkey Sanctuary and Cotehele House and Gardens (NT) are just 10 mins away.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Gunnislake Holiday Rentals, Gunnislake Accommodations, Gunnislake Hotels, Gunnislake Villas, Gunnislake Bed and Breakfasts, Gunnislake Beach Rentals, Gunnislake Vacation Rentals, Gunnislake Holiday Deals, Gunnislake Self Catering, Gunnislake HHoliday Rentals ,