Calstock Holiday Rentals Calstock, Cornwall, England
Post Box Cottage | Lower Metherell near Calstock | Cornwall A delightful character Cornwall cottage situated in the Lower Metherell village within the beautiful Tamar Valley. Two bedrooms. Woodburner. Excellent walking in the area. Close to many attractions. Calstock 2 miles. The Property This semi-detached stone cottage is situated in the middle of the Cornish village of Lower Metherell, within the beautiful Tamar Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Combining character features such as beams and a stone fireplace with modern styling this Tamar Valley cottage provides extremely comfortable accommodation. The sitting room at this Tamar Valley cottage offers an inglenook fireplace with woodburner, which is ideal to relax in front of on chillier evenings. This Tamar Valley cottage also has a well-equipped kitchen with dining area, two welcoming bedrooms and a bathroom. Take a boat trip from Calstock, a pretty riverside village or only a mile away is Cotehele House which has gardens stretching down to the quayside. A walk on beautiful Dartmoor is a must, followed by a refreshing drink in the pannier market town of Tavistock, only a short drive from this Tamar Valley cottage. Catch a train to Plymouth on the small branch line to see the marine aquarium, the historic Barbican or enjoy a spot of retail therapy. Whether it is a stroll along the river for a drink in the friendly local pub that youÂ’re after, or a day trip to one of many local attractions, this Tamar Valley cottage will welcome you at any time of year. Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Amenities Full gas central heating with additional heating from woodburner in sitting room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, library of books, DVDs and games. Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Roadside parking at side of cottage. Small patio to front of property with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 10 mins, pub 2 mins walk.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 279||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Cottage
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 02 Km, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : can be arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The village is two miles from the picturesque riverside village of Calstock, dominated by the majestic 120 feet high, twelve arch viaduct. Boats and canoes can be launched on the River Tamar and Calstock offers two local pubs, a village shop and an art gallery. Cotehele House, a 14th Century National Trust property, is a short 20 minute walk along the river from Calstock and is well worth a visit. The Tamar Valley branch line connects Plymouth to Calstock and the train journey boasts beautiful scenery. Further afield is the historic pannier town of Tavistock and the vibrant city of Plymouth has theatres, the Barbican quayside, marine aquarium and shops.
Other Views :
Calstock 2 miles; Tavistock 7 miles; Plymouth 15 miles.
The village of Lower Metherell is set in the Tamar Valley, which has been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is famous for its stunning scenery, countryside and riverside walks. Lower Metherell is a peaceful quaint village with character Cornish cottages and two pubs with restaurants serving real ale and local produce.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Calstock, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Calstock Holiday Rentals, Calstock Accommodations, Calstock Hotels, Calstock Villas, Calstock Bed and Breakfasts, Calstock Beach Rentals, Calstock Vacation Rentals, Calstock Holiday Deals, Calstock Self Catering, Calstock HHoliday Rentals ,