Liskeard Holiday Rentals Liskeard, Cornwall, England
Rose Villa | Liskeard | Cornwall Lovely two bedroomed cottage on a woodland estate with tennis and fishing on site. Great for family holidays. Liskeard 2 miles. The Property Liskeard 2 miles. This Liskeard holiday cottage sits in the tranquil wooded grounds of Rosecraddoc Lodge with a pretty trickling stream meandering through the site and plenty of lawns for children to play in safety. This Liskeard holiday cottage has two bedrooms and offers convenient accommodation for a family or for two couples and is colourfully decorated to provide a cheerful home from home. The separate dining room, complete with Pacman gaming table leads off the sitting room as do the bedrooms and bathroom. There is a private rear patio at this Liskeard cottage overlooking the woodland, perfect for al fresco dining and birdwatching. There is an onsite tennis court, a fishing lake and a village inn serving local Cornish ales and pub food. There are plentiful walks from this Liskeard cottage and the nearby Bodmin Moor is an area dominated by dramatic granite tors, a must for walkers. The pretty coastal ports of Looe and Polperro are a 15 minute drive from this Liskeard cottage, as are Colliford and Siblyback Lakes which are beautiful nature reserves offering watersports and fishing. A peaceful Liskeard holiday cottage from which to explore the diverse attractions of Cornwall. Accommodation All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room. Amenities Electric heating from storage heaters and wall mounted convector heaters. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, 2 x TVs, DVD. Library of books, guidebooks and DVDs. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Ample off road parking. Shared use of estate grounds, tennis court and fishing lake. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. On site bar and restaurant 3 mins walk. Village shop and pub 2 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 263||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Desert, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near By, Railway : 25 Min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : For superb days out with the children try Dobwalls Theme Park (4 miles from Liskeard) or the world famous Eden Project. Even the maritime city of Plymouth with its historic Barbican docks area, outstanding shops, theatres and restaurants and the National Maritime Museum is only 40 minutes by car.
- Other Views : The historic market town of Liskeard is located in South East Cornwall at the head of the Looe Valley. The town has a weekly market and is home to a number of shops, pubs and restaurants. The beaches and harbour of the quaint fishing port of Looe is a mere 8 miles away. In-between thereâ€™s fishing and watersports at nearby Siblyback Lake, the Donkey Sanctuary at St Annes Chapel, Cotehele House (NT) and gardens, and the championship golf course at St Mellion Country Club.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Liskeard, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Liskeard Holiday Rentals, Liskeard Accommodations, Liskeard Hotels, Liskeard Villas, Liskeard Bed and Breakfasts, Liskeard Beach Rentals, Liskeard Vacation Rentals, Liskeard Holiday Deals, Liskeard Self Catering, Liskeard HHoliday Rentals ,
Mauritian typical cottage for 4-5 people in Pointe aux Sable on the west coast of the island, 150 m from the beach