Fowey Holiday Rentals Fowey, Cornwall, England
Sunnyvista | Tywardreath near Fowey | Cornwall A terrific Cornwall cottage in delightful Tywardreath village, close to sandy beach and breathtaking coastal scenery. All ground floor. Two bedrooms. Ideal for families. Fowey 3.3 miles. The Property This detached whitewashed bungalow is in an enviable position in the thriving Cornish village of Tywardreath, set on a hill with fabulous views across the landscape towards St Austell Bay. From the private deck in the pretty cottage garden at the rear, there are magnificent distant sea views of the sun sparkling on the water. This Cornwall cottage offers ideal family accommodation, in a quiet residential cul-de-sac with no passing traffic and an enclosed rear garden. The interior of this Cornwall cottage is comfortably furnished, with a sitting room and dining area, a fully fitted modern kitchen, and two double bedrooms plus a family bathroom. The village is a short stroll from this Cornwall cottage, with cosy pubs and shops selling some local produce. Par Sands is less than a mile from this cottage in Cornwall and can be reached either by car or on foot across the fields. It is a large safe and sandy beach, and the walk to Polkerris beach from here is fabulous, while for the more dedicated walker, the continuation of the walk around Gribben Head and on into Fowey passes some spectacular coastline and wonderful secluded coves and beaches. The famouse Eden project is just 3 miles away. An excellent Cornwall cottage base for a traditional family holiday. Accommodation All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire. Amenities Full gas central heating, additional heating from electric fire in sitting room. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, colour TV, DVD, CD. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for one car, additional roadside parking. Sunny enclosed lawned rear garden with furniture and BBQ. Two well behaved dogs welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 10 mins walk. Note: This property is accessed by 20 steps up from the road.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 273||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Ski, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Par, a small china clay port with sandy beach is a twenty minute walk from the village, and the attractive waterside village of Fowey is just 3 miles away, from where there are some dramatic cliff walks to Gribbin Head, passing through much of du Maurierâ€™s familiar landscape. There are many family attractions in the area including the China Clay Country Park, Charlestown Shipwreck Centre, the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan. Tywardreath is a village that will appeal to families and those keen to explore the rich heritage and gorgeous coastline of South Cornwall.
Other Views :
Fowey 3.3 miles; St Austell 6.3 miles.
The pretty and historic Cornish village of Tywardreath lies in the heart of Daphne du Maurier country. Tywardreath, which means â€˜The House on the Strandâ€™, featured in du Maurierâ€™s book of the same name. Tywardreath church is said to have the best peal of bells in the area, and the village has a lively community centred around the excellent pubs and range of shops. Also there are several safe, sandy beaches close to the village and a variety of watersports and leisure activities available.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Fowey, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Fowey Holiday Rentals, Fowey Accommodations, Fowey Hotels, Fowey Villas, Fowey Bed and Breakfasts, Fowey Beach Rentals, Fowey Vacation Rentals, Fowey Holiday Deals, Fowey Self Catering, Fowey HHoliday Rentals ,