Padstow Holiday Rentals Padstow, Cornwall, England
11 Peguarra Court | St Merryn near Padstow | Cornwall Lovely modern holiday home in St Merryn village, 2 miles from Padstow. Comfortable & well equipped. Beaches, surfing, pubs/restaurants all nearby. Newquay 11 miles. The Property A lovely, modern holiday home, situated on the edge of a small residential development in the typical Cornish village of St Merryn, within two miles of the coast and close to the picturesque harbour and fishing port of Padstow. Presented to a high standard, the property offers exceptionally comfortable accommodation in a popular holiday location, yet ideally tucked away from the busy crowds. The accommodation is well equipped and benefits from a lawned garden and patio with wind-out sun canopy, an ideal spot for relaxing in the summer sun! Trevose Golf and Country Club is less than 5 minutes drive away, while Padstow and the lovely market town of Wadebridge are close by, while the major resort attractions of Newquay are just 11 miles down the coast. With beaches, surfing, country pubs and restaurants, great coastal walking and the Camel Trail all on the doorstep, holiday areas don't come much better than this! Accommodation Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 4’ double with access from one side only. Bathroom with bath with shower over, WC & basin. Fitted kitchen. Living room with dining area & patio doors to garden. Amenities Gas fired central heating. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, colour TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD player. All fuel & power inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for one car. Enclosed lawned garden with garden furniture & BBQ. Electric awning above patio for sun protection and electric wall mounted outdoor heating. Sorry, no pets & no smoking. Shops, pub & post office 10 mins walk. Golf course 5 mins drive. Note: This property is only suitable for a maximum of 3 adults.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 249||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Accessible , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Beautiful decoration
- Disable Facilities : Accessible
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near By, Railway : 20 min, Golf : Near Golf, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The vibrant town of Newquay is 11 miles down the road, boasting 3 major beaches, the national Surf Centre and an endless supply of rolling surf, making it a paradise for watersports enthusiasts. Newquay also offers good shopping, a zoo, a sea life centre and a variety of nightspots, clubs, pubs and restaurants. Set back from the main holiday crowds, St Merryn is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area at your leisure.
Other Views :
Padstow 2 miles; Newquay 11 miles.
St Merryn is a typical Cornish village, located within two miles of the coast and close to the picturesque harbour and fishing port of Padstow. Surrounded by some of Cornwall's best surfing beaches and golf courses, St Merryn is a holidaymaker's dream, offering 2 pubs, 3 restaurants, a chinese takeaway, a chip shop, mini-markets and a post office, with an Indian restaurant and takeaway a mile out of the village, yet St Merryn remains within easy reach of the area's visitor attractions.
- Outside Attributes : Bike, Car, Garage, Garden, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Veranda
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Padstow, Cornwall, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Cornwall Holiday Rentals, Cornwall Accommodations, Cornwall Hotels, Cornwall Villas, Cornwall Bed and Breakfasts, Cornwall Beach Rentals, Cornwall Vacation Rentals, Cornwall Holiday Deals, Cornwall Self Catering, Cornwall HHoliday Rentals , Padstow Holiday Rentals, Padstow Accommodations, Padstow Hotels, Padstow Villas, Padstow Bed and Breakfasts, Padstow Beach Rentals, Padstow Vacation Rentals, Padstow Holiday Deals, Padstow Self Catering, Padstow HHoliday Rentals ,